Podcast Ep. 7.25 - Consolidate. feat Richo

Remove this Banner Ad

Macca and Rick speak to Executive GM Matthew Richardson about ticketing options for the Round 8 match against St Kilda, whilst also previewing this weeks match against Carlton

Last edited:
The forums can be pretty negative ( or some would say realistic) as to whether we’ve actually progressed this year or if it is just more of the same.
I’d like to believe we’ve addressed a few things and there are signs of improvement eg beat WC when challenged, bounced back after losing to Brisbane.
What will it take for you guys to believe we might be the real deal this year?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Without Gibbs, who is most likely to step up and murder Robbie Gray?

So far we've seen Dixon blocked out of the ruck and SPP pinged for 50 for overstepping the mark after the umpire called play on. What Byzantine rule will the umpires dust off for display against ports this week?

Has Sam Petrevski-Seton disappointed so far for Carlton? I've watched him play a couple of times this year, he reminds me of a cross between Bonner and Gibbs (the s**t half back version).

What will it take for Ladhams to get a game? I want to do to somebody what Martin and 'The Big O' did to us.

Which Blues player would you take, outside of Cripps?

And since Rick banned me, who else should I get to do my tax return this year?

banned, don't be dodgy :)

Why wasn't this question asked?

Good podcast, except the bit where Rick cursed Scott Lycett....

My parents visited Sotos again this week but then took the food to Largs to avoid all the fencing etc blocking views at Semaphore.
Can't keep them out of the place :)

Was very happy to hear that Rick was taking action against people disrespecting his new staff.

Thought Richo was very good. Can't be easy balancing all the changing rules with the needs of members, especially when the draw comes out only a week ahead. His system seems fair.

I know at least the initial communication to members is working. I received the email five times 😁.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back