Podcast Ep. 7.29 - Return Of The Queen

Remove this Banner Ad

Join myself and Butters Made Me Do It as we preview the Round 11 match against Richmond

Ask us some questions! Portias back!

Last edited:

Took a lockdown to get Portia back; kicking and screaming over the line, but I think in the end the podcast is the winner.

As the resident hard ass and arbitrair of justice, if the Port Adelaide Football Club stood in front of you and you demanded a pound of flesh, from which breast should this pound come fourth?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if there arent any ridiculous hypotheticals asked ill be disappointed
Oooh, time to be mean. If you were list manager at Port and the AFL forced you to trade a starting 18 player under 30 years old to Adelaide for B. Crouch (they couldn't return and would be forced to accept the trade by the AFL) who would you pick and why?

I'm imagining me (6ft) having three sons (all 6'7") playing AFL. This is a greater high than any drug.

I'm just depressed you're only 6' because you seem really tall to me.

Having listened to the podcast just now all I can say is that I'd pay money to listen to you two (and Rick) commentate a live game.

Macca (McAvaney) 19 and Portia (Brereton - the interesting facts not the creepy uncle bits) with Rick doing his best Brian Taylor.
Would be golden.

Last edited:
Having listened to the podcast just now all I can say is that I'd pay money to listen to you two (and Rick) commentate a live game.

Macca (McAveney) 19 and Portia (Brereton - the interesting facts not the creepy uncle bits) with Rick doing his best Brian Taylor.
Would be golden.

I was thinking this the other day - could do a live commentary!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back