Podcast Ep. 7.40 - Top 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you explain how the Next Generation Academy works on how we can get Lachie Jones since he is playing for WWT in the SANFL? Thanks.

Is Brad Ebert lucky to still be in the side given how poor his foot skills are whether on the run or kicking for goal.

Are there other options on our list to play that half forward role who are able to make the most of the hard work that goes in to getting ball into our forward 50.

Why do people keep picking on Brad Ebert, who really hasn't played a bad game this year aside from the one where he nearly got his jaw broken, when guys like Motlop, Farrell and Sutcliffe are getting games?

Apart from current team success what about the club has impressed you the most this year? (Be it person, ethos, strategy, or whatever)

Burton is struggling physically at the moment and not withstanding my man crush on him, would you risk taking him into a final knowing he is every chance of breaking down thus reducing our overall rotations/fresh legs or play a Leinhart, Bonner or Westhoff in his place? (Or who ever and I’m not suggesting any of those are like for like options)

Last edited:
What has happened to those Timmy G one on one interviews the club were doing? Did you guys enjoy them as much as I did?

I Thought they where a great initiative during lockdown and would be a great addition to membership exclusive content going forward.

Last edited:
Why are Port supporters on this board obsessed with Jack Watts?
In reality and to be brutally honest he has done five fifths of * all since coming over. He was brought in to play forward and it wasn’t working out then we push him back and plays half a good game before an abhorrent injury. Sympathy aside he has to be the least affective out of the trio Of Free Agents we brought over at the one time(mots, the pig and him)
How would you rate his time here (on and off the field) and does Jack Watts the ‘concept’ gloss over Jack Watts the ‘reality’.

PS, in all fairness I’m a big fan of swimming and titts too!

Also, how ******* good is it to have one game left of the home and away to go but know, we are ONLY 2 wins away from a shot at the granny!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Ritchie Porte finish on the podium?

Sagan or Bennett for the green?
No. He doesn't have enough team support

Bennett. The remaining intermediate sprints are before major climbs, and Sagan doesn't have the top end sprint to match Bennett. Sagan's team have raced very well but they won't be able to drop Bennett in the remaining stages.

Disclosure: my cycling tipping is about as good as my footy tipping, so definitely not to be trusted...

Why are Port supporters on this board obsessed with Jack Watts?
In reality and to be brutally honest he has done five fifths of fu** all since coming over. He was brought in to play forward and it wasn’t working out then we push him back and plays half a good game before an abhorrent injury. Sympathy aside he has to be the least affective out of the trio Of Free Agents we brought over at the one time(mots, the pig and him)
How would you rate his time here (on and off the field) and does Jack Watts the ‘concept’ gloss over Jack Watts the ‘reality’.

PS, in all fairness I’m a big fan of swimming and titts too!
Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back