Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker (No Leaks or Spoiler Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, sir.

This is why I wanted you thread banned. Because all you'll contribute in here is your thoughts which are really the things you've read.

what do you guys (girls) hope to see in the film?
I'd love for the first scene to state that the TLJ was all a dream, but that won't happen>

An explanation for Rey's immense powers beyond KK's ego is a must.

I'd love more backstory on Snoke.

Please have the characters go through an arc in this morive. Cheers.

I'd love for the first scene to state that the TLJ was all a dream, but that won't happen>

An explanation for Rey's immense powers beyond KK's ego is a must.

I'd love more backstory on Snoke.

Please have the characters go through an arc in this morive. Cheers.

Rey is sweating and out of breath when you see her running in the trailer so there is some hope

this thread is the TLJ of star wars threads :(

I wanted myrnocks instead of ponies so Phasma could come back and be pecked at through the eye socket dent as she screams bloody murder, Finn slow mo runs to her aid to chariots of fire whilst Rose, Hux and Poe stare blankly ahead, jaws agape and Hux backhands Rose into a turbine and they break for scotch.

Unfortunately we got ponies, so I'll settle for a Men in Tights arrow fight as a single wooden arrow pierces a laser beam into a chute to scuttle Palps ship so Rey can double somersault triple pike drop her sabre, richoet off her foot into her face, ignite and stab Palp in the chest as she KO forwards for the lol choreograph fight scene.

I wanted myrnocks instead of ponies so Phasma could come back and be pecked at through the eye socket dent as she screams bloody murder, Finn slow mo runs to her aid to chariots of fire whilst Rose, Hux and Poe stare blankly ahead, jaws agape and Hux backhands Rose into a turbine and they break for scotch.

Unfortunately we got ponies, so I'll settle for a Men in Tights arrow fight as a single wooden arrow pierces a laser beam into a chute to scuttle Palps ship so Rey can double somersault triple pike drop her sabre, richoet off her foot into her face, ignite and stab Palp in the chest as she KO forwards for the lol choreograph fight scene.
if only you and Toump Ass were the writers of IX :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back