Preview Episode XIX - Return of the Jordy (Swans vs Crows - Sat 23/7 13:45 AEST @ SCG)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust Donza before I trust the BoM.
Ha.
I love the BOM.
They just need more humans to write forecasts.
I won't fill the thread with too much more weather geek stuff.
However . This is from AXS. BOM's most accurate weather model. Has the highest resolution. As it thinks more deeply than most. It only runs out to 36 hours with its forecast.
You can see between 1 and 4pm there are light showers axs 1.png axs 2.png

All of our emergencies get named in ressies, we just withdraw one or two before the bounce. It'll be JPK or Wicks withdrawn for the sub role, maybe the one that plays and Logan also only play a half in case of other late outs.
Thats what I thought. However Media made a big deal about JPK playing ressies.

Thats what I thought. However Media made a big deal about JPK playing ressies.
shocked philip j fry GIF

The funny thing is I consider Speed to be the 2nd best AFL caller. Behind Huddo.
The best NRL caller. His main gig.
The second best soccer caller. Behind Hill.

The guy is a machine.
I can't stand him doing AFL. Don't care for the other sports. Perhaps he should stay with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is it that Ryan Clarke has battled his way into and held his spot in the team.
I did not rate him. He proved me wrong and has had a major impact on our team winning each week.

How good is it that Ryan Clarke has battled his way into and held his spot in the team.
I did not rate him. He proved me wrong and has had a major impact on our team winning each week.
Absolutely. And yep. Same. Eating my slice of humble pie. Although he's always been a solid tagger due to his tank. It's just us, like most teams, never really played a tagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back