FTA-TV Episodes

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone been watching this? Matt Le Blanc, playing Matt Le Blanc. Sounds worse than it actually is. Ch Nein in its infinite wisdom has crammed 6 Episodes of Episodes over the last couple of weeks. I actually have found it reasonably funny. Surprised no has mentioned it on here yet.

I thought it was terrific, and a bit surprised at the lukewarm reaction. I reckon it's really well written, and much better than Green Wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Second season becoming a bit of a let down but have to mention the big young natural t***ies of Le Blanc's stalker on last nights show. Sensational.

Not sure if I'd have shown as much restraint as LeBlanc did in that situation

Second season becoming a bit of a let down but have to mention the big young natural t***ies of Le Blanc's stalker on last nights show. Sensational.

I loved the back-story behind the stalker, where Matt LeBlanc was saying that she was a teenage cancer patient, whose dying wish was to be on the set of Friends for the day. The problem was she didn't die, she recovered and became an infatuated stalker as an adult after she and the Matt LeBlanc character slept together (but this was okay, and totally appropriate because she was eighteen). This is a classic - black comedy at its best.

Been watching a few episodes. I wouldn't say its bad but it isn't really that good either. A lot of things just don't seem to be funny or entertaining.

Will watch season 3, didn't know it had happened

Really liked the first two seasons, agree that Matt plays a great version of himself and Merc is classic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back