TV Episodes

Remove this Banner Ad

Papa G

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone been watching this? Matt Le Blanc, playing Matt Le Blanc. Sounds worse than it actually is. Ch Nein in its infinite wisdom has crammed 6 Episodes of Episodes over the last couple of weeks. I actually have found it reasonably funny. Surprised no has mentioned it on here yet.

FRUMPY

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
seen both series, nothing ground breaking. Like people who can 'play' themselves and give themselves sh*t. Matt leblanc does it well. Story lines are a bit boring though to be honest.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
I thought it was terrific, and a bit surprised at the lukewarm reaction. I reckon it's really well written, and much better than Green Wing.

bok_party

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
I thought it was terrific, and a bit surprised at the lukewarm reaction. I reckon it's really well written, and much better than Green Wing.
Boss told me it was hilarious. Seen the first episode and find it so-so

Jcpdragonx

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Chiefs
Watched an episode and kinda dragged on but has some funny bits in it. Too many scumbags for my liking though. Plus I cannot stand the British accents.

Bazzar

Hall of Famer
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
I loved it. A few really good bad taste cringe worthy moments usually involving Merc were very funny. The way he treated his blind missus was great, and the bit when he was sitting back on the couch reading his text messages having a root was funny. Looking forward to the next series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Papa G

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Second season becoming a bit of a let down but have to mention the big young natural titties of Le Blanc's stalker on last nights show. Sensational.

childeric

All Australian
Aug 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
The Arsenal, New England Patriots,
Second season becoming a bit of a let down but have to mention the big young natural titties of Le Blanc's stalker on last nights show. Sensational.
Not sure if I'd have shown as much restraint as LeBlanc did in that situation

emuboy

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2006
The Southern Hemisphere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
I loved the back-story behind the stalker, where Matt LeBlanc was saying that she was a teenage cancer patient, whose dying wish was to be on the set of Friends for the day. The problem was she didn't die, she recovered and became an infatuated stalker as an adult after she and the Matt LeBlanc character slept together (but this was okay, and totally appropriate because she was eighteen). This is a classic - black comedy at its best.

DeanJames

Rookie
Oct 4, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Been watching a few episodes. I wouldn't say its bad but it isn't really that good either. A lot of things just don't seem to be funny or entertaining.

rumply

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles.
Just started watching season 2 of this one & it's still good for a few laughs so far.

JuddsABlue

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Will watch season 3, didn't know it had happened

Really liked the first two seasons, agree that Matt plays a great version of himself and Merc is classic

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad