EPL Clubs Falling Behind Elite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

citizen-erased

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Forget that history bit at the start. They’ve set themselves for this. Neymar and Mbappe in and they still can’t get close to it.
A reject they cast aside because he was surplus with those two guys has just scored a hat trick to fire his new club into the final.

It’s PSG.
It was beautiful wasn't it

RossFC

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Moderator #531
Something is amiss at PSG. Owners are frustrated, players are frustrated despite winning the league title.
They want the Champions League and they are getting nowhere near it. They beat up on a lot of dross in their league and then get their pants pulled by remotely ok sides.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
PSG should join the Premier League
You can see why a super league is on the cards. Italian, French, German and even the Spanish league have become too predictable. All the top managers wanting to ply their trade in the only true competitive elite league is what really is going to put the PL miles ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

typeclub

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
I haven't even watched a ball kicked this season. When your team makes a mockery of the whole continent with 3 CL titles in a row you become a bit jaded. The EPL 'success' is too little too late. Who did they play anyway? I just saw on the news Ajax and Barca were beaten in the semi's. If those are the only juggernaughts in the way I'm not impressed.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I haven't even watched a ball kicked this season. When your team makes a mockery of the whole continent with 3 CL titles in a row you become a bit jaded. The EPL 'success' is too little too late. Who did they play anyway? I just saw on the news Ajax and Barca were beaten in the semi's. If those are the only juggernaughts in the way I'm not impressed.
Unfortunately for you you’ve missed the most exciting and greatest CL tournament ever

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
Who did Ajax beat in the second round?

Sozabarus

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
That’s seriously the best you can come up with?

chef

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Moderator #543
3/10

Top Bottom