EPL Clubs Falling Behind Elite

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I agree with you.

Decent line-up left, would have been even juicer had United brought their A game and been there instead of Sevilla (as harsh as that may sound). Also can’t help but think spurs or Chelsea should be there ahead of Roma and you’ve arguably got the best 8 clubs who entered the competition. Looking forward to the draw though

A bit too EPL-centric.

Sevilla were far and away better than Man Utd over two legs.

Chelsea were gash.

Spurs were probably the ones that would be better than Roma.

I think people are getting carried away with spurs tbh, juve did to them what they do to basically everyone, go up a gear only when required.
People getting carried away with spurs? Clearly you haven’t read the s**t you post about Liverpool. That’s away with the fairies kind of stuff

So tell me what significance does winning competitions back in the 70’s and 80’s and one in 2005 have on your team now? Why aren’t wolves and Huddersfield tearing up the premier league as they dominated eras back in the day? You’re talking s**t and you know you are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That the co-efficient is a means for determining whether epl clubs are falling behind the elite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never said it was.

Co-efficient is an indicator of which teams have won more games and progressed further in the two comps.

England have had a good year so far.

2 English clubs in the last 8. Up on 1 last season.
Shouldn't improvement be measured by how much English teams bridge the gap to those top sides.
So if LFC/City get beat 5-0 or 6-1 agg v Barca or Bayern has there really been improvement in England?
So tell me what significance does winning competitions back in the 70’s and 80’s and one in 2005 have on your team now? Why aren’t wolves and Huddersfield tearing up the premier league as they dominated eras back in the day? You’re talking s**t and you know you are
Yep. European pedigree isn't helping Villa or Forest these days is it. It's just glorious history collecting dust in a cabinet now.

Nice of you to forget the 2 x quarter final and runner up in 2007.

Using your logic Bayern Munich have no European pedigree because they've won the CL once only in the last 15 years.

Spurs fans just don't understand.

Think FAITH has missed our 1999 CL win, our 2008 CL win and the 2 finals in 2009 and 2011.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back