EPL Clubs Falling Behind Elite

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, shes gone for good this time. She was given a second chance and blew it.

I dont miss the moderating headache she creates.
Would be funny to bring her back for a few weeks if Liverpool win nothing

Forget that history bit at the start. They’ve set themselves for this. Neymar and Mbappe in and they still can’t get close to it.
A reject they cast aside because he was surplus with those two guys has just scored a hat trick to fire his new club into the final.

It’s PSG.
It was beautiful wasn't it

Something is amiss at PSG. Owners are frustrated, players are frustrated despite winning the league title.
They want the Champions League and they are getting nowhere near it. They beat up on a lot of dross in their league and then get their pants pulled by remotely ok sides.

Why haven’t they invested in a premier league I wonder. I assume they are not the same mob who own city?

Qatar bought PSG because they want poltical influence in France. Thats why theyve shown no interest in a PL side.
Interesting. If that’s the case I doubt they’ll sell as has been mooted. Don’t think we want more oil money in the premier league anyway

PSG should join the Premier League
You can see why a super league is on the cards. Italian, French, German and even the Spanish league have become too predictable. All the top managers wanting to ply their trade in the only true competitive elite league is what really is going to put the PL miles ahead.

I haven't even watched a ball kicked this season. When your team makes a mockery of the whole continent with 3 CL titles in a row you become a bit jaded. The EPL 'success' is too little too late. Who did they play anyway? I just saw on the news Ajax and Barca were beaten in the semi's. If those are the only juggernaughts in the way I'm not impressed.

I haven't even watched a ball kicked this season. When your team makes a mockery of the whole continent with 3 CL titles in a row you become a bit jaded. The EPL 'success' is too little too late. Who did they play anyway? I just saw on the news Ajax and Barca were beaten in the semi's. If those are the only juggernaughts in the way I'm not impressed.
Unfortunately for you you’ve missed the most exciting and greatest CL tournament ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who did Ajax beat in the second round?

That’s seriously the best you can come up with?

3/10

TC’s out of touch, he usually hits better than that. Like his team he’s taken his eye off the ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back