100% pacifist, British
- Feb 14, 2020
- AFL Club
- Other Teams
- Gillingham, East Side Hawks
I'm running an EPL knockout competition over the season. It's simple to play:
1. Pick a team for the week of fixtures. A week is defined as a week as per the FPL fixture list.
2. If they lose, you're out. If they win or draw, you move to the next week.
3. You must pick a different team every week. In other words, if you survived to week 20 you will have picked all 20 Premier League teams.
4. Last person standing wins.
Tip before the end of the day before the first game of the week. If you don't tip, you will be given the eligible team which is lowest in the table.
Good luck! To enter, give your Week 1 choice below: