EPL Knockout Competition 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

To confirm - I don't need to pick a team nobody else has, just a team that I haven't used yet?

In that case, tempting as Leeds is given their imminent 3-1 win, I'll take Arsenal.

Correct. So if Arsenal don’t lose, your only restriction for week 2 is you can’t pick Arsenal.

Correct. So if Arsenal don’t lose, your only restriction for week 2 is you can’t pick Arsenal.

Cheers mate - will give this a crack.

Still tempted to go the big dick energy of Leeds at Anfield. Might hold off until we go to the Etihad.

Absolutely. I'm a well loved member of the board, makes sense for me to join.

Let me know your pick by end Friday if you are in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

24 entries so far which is fantastic.

This is the final day for people to enter, so feel free to tag others who you may think are interested.

Happy Friday!

Week 1

1599859585661.png

Remember, your team just needs not to lose to progress to Week 2.

Good luck!

Hi all,

I'm running an EPL knockout competition over the season. It's simple to play:

1. Pick a team for the week of fixtures. A week is defined as a week as per the FPL fixture list.
2. If they lose, you're out. If they win or draw, you move to the next week.
3. You must pick a different team every week. In other words, if you survived to week 20 you will have picked all 20 Premier League teams.
4. Last person standing wins.

Tip before the end of the day before the first game of the week. If you don't tip, you will be given the eligible team which is lowest in the table.

Good luck! To enter, give your Week 1 choice below:

In. ManU...

If you'll have me ;)

The Half Back Loonerty Thistle ClarkeM

Obviously an oversight on my part as your teams’ games have been postponed. Your choices are for this week only:
- change teams (you have until 9.30 AEST)
- keep your team, they go through, but next weeks team has to win.

In future I’ll say you can’t pick teams with postponed fixtures.

Hi all,

I'm running an EPL knockout competition over the season. It's simple to play:

1. Pick a team for the week of fixtures. A week is defined as a week as per the FPL fixture list.
2. If they lose, you're out. If they win or draw, you move to the next week.
3. You must pick a different team every week. In other words, if you survived to week 20 you will have picked all 20 Premier League teams.
4. Last person standing wins.

Tip before the end of the day before the first game of the week. If you don't tip, you will be given the eligible team which is lowest in the table.

Good luck! To enter, give your Week 1 choice below:

Is there money involved?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back