EPL Knockout Competition 2020/21

The Half Back Loonerty Thistle ClarkeM

Obviously an oversight on my part as your teams’ games have been postponed. Your choices are for this week only:
- change teams (you have until 9.30 AEST)
- keep your team, they go through, but next weeks team has to win.

In future I’ll say you can’t pick teams with postponed fixtures.
I'll go Liverpool please.

This is where we're at:

1599900808014.png

Mourinho's never lost on the opening day of the season.
Everton hasn't won at Spurs for over 15 years.
It'd take a few games for Everton's new signings to gel they said.

I'm out.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Mourinho's never lost on the opening day of the season....Everton hasn't won at Spurs for over 15 years....It'd take a few games for Everton's new signings to gel they said.

I'm out.

Never mind there Chippy.....Twas our resident roving footy guru & egg-spurt himself - one SM - who has the honor of being among the first to be knocked-out....Youch.

Never mind there Chippy.....Twas our resident roving footy guru & egg-spurt himself - one SM - who has the honor of being among the first to be knocked-out....Youch.

Huh?

Haha another one which made sense on paper...still, that’s the point of the game!

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC

Hi all,

I'm running an EPL knockout competition over the season. It's simple to play:

1. Pick a team for the week of fixtures. A week is defined as a week as per the FPL fixture list.
2. If they lose, you're out. If they win or draw, you move to the next week.
3. You must pick a different team every week. In other words, if you survived to week 20 you will have picked all 20 Premier League teams.
4. Last person standing wins.

Tip before the end of the day before the first game of the week. If you don't tip, you will be given the eligible team which is lowest in the table.

Good luck! To enter, give your Week 1 choice below:

Damn I dont suppose I can throw a last minute hail mary for Sheff Utd?

I'm pretty sure I'll be out but thought its worthy punishment for being late not choosing the easy Chelsea option. If everyone else is still in can I have them? Or did someone whacky pick Spurs?

Feel free to pick Chelsea if you want (I mean, I’d rather you stayed in, more fun that way!). We have a few people out already, I picked Spurs!

Back