EPL Knockout Competition 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel free to pick Chelsea if you want (I mean, I’d rather you stayed in, more fun that way!). We have a few people out already, I picked Spurs!
I'll take Chelsea. Original pick would have been Arsenal but yeah the other game is 50/50. Cant see Chelsea losing at all!

How could you pick Spurs of all the easy games?

I'll take Chelsea. Original pick would have been Arsenal but yeah the other game is 50/50. Cant see Chelsea losing at all!

I mentioned in a post above. Mourinho has never lost an opening day fixture and Everton never beats Spurs when Spurs at home. In hindsight too clever but you could have easily seen Arsenal trolling or Leeds shocking Liverpool so no regrets i guess!

One strategy in this sort of thing is to use up weaker teams in games you think they should at least draw, rather than burning Arsenal or someone against a s**t club when you might need those really good teams later.

Of course that strategy backfires if you're dumped out straight away.

I mentioned in a post above. Mourinho has never lost an opening day fixture and Everton never beats Spurs when Spurs at home. In hindsight too clever but you could have easily seen Arsenal trolling or Leeds shocking Liverpool so no regrets i guess!
Hes never managed spurs on the opening day the poor bastard

WEEK 2 FIXTURES

1600120694244.png

Please provide your tips before the first game

If you do not pick I will give you West Brom

I will tag everyone as a reminder on Friday.

Thistle , your pick needs to win to go through. Everyone else - you just need to not lose.

Good luck!​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back