100% pacifist, British
- Feb 14, 2020
- AFL Club
- Other Teams
- Gillingham, East Side Phoenix
Same rules as before:
1. Pick a team for the week of fixtures. A week is defined as a week as per the FPL fixture list.
2. If they lose, you're out. If they win or draw, you move to the next week.
3. You must pick a different team every week.
4. Last person standing wins.
Tip before the end of the day before the first game of the week. If you don't tip, you will be given the eligible team which is lowest in the table.
We got 3 rounds of this in last season (is it badge worthy yet?) so even if you go out early you'll get more opportunities as the season progresses.