Games EPL Knockout Competition 2021/22

Remove this Banner Ad

You all went through jod23 samFFC TubbsFarquhar
WEEK 17

1639336872205.png

samFFC TubbsFarquhar jod23

So all your games have been played. Burnley was cancelled, Palace and Villa go through.

What I did last season in case of COVID postponements was to allow the team with the postponed game to go through with that choice, but the team they select next round has to WIN (rather than just not lose).

I also propose continuing this competition at the next full round. Hopefully Boxing Day but I’ll monitor events.

Please let me know if you have any objections, otherwise I’ll go ahead with both of those things.

So are we scratching the last round so Aston Villa is available for me again? Because of one the teams the three of us picked was cancelled right?

The proposal is that we keep the last round (so Villa is taken for you) but the team samFFC chooses has to win rather than not lose. If anyone is unhappy with that then happy to put other options forward, you’re clearly the top 3!

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
The proposal is that we keep the last round (so Villa is taken for you) but the team samFFC chooses has to win rather than not lose. If anyone is unhappy with that then happy to put other options forward, you’re clearly the top 3!
Ah ok I get ya.

Well then I'll go Wolves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I pick Leicester vs Norwich even though that's been postponed?

The default is no because the game’s already been postponed, so it’s not in the week. Feel free to try and convince the others if you think it should be accepted though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back