kreglze

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
We are back. Can't wait for the annual Arsenal implosion on Saturday morning.

And_ROOS

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Be interesting to see if Newcastle carry on with their form from last season, especially against Forest.

Other than that, not sure where the upsets will happen. Would think Arsenal, Spurs, City and Pool will all win, maybe United or Chelsea at risk.

Elmer_Judd

SFA AA And Premiership Player #S34
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Easy win for Leeds first up. Wolves are crud , could easily see them going down this season.

Brighton will shock Man Ure at the Theratre of Nightmares, and I fancy Forest to shock The Toon.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Todd FC
Be interesting to see if Newcastle carry on with their form from last season, especially against Forest.

Other than that, not sure where the upsets will happen. Would think Arsenal, Spurs, City and Pool will all win, maybe United or Chelsea at risk.
Wouldn't surprise if Palace is a banana peel for Arsenal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
Easy win for Leeds first up. Wolves are crud , could easily see them going down this season.

Brighton will shock Man Ure at the Theratre of Nightmares, and I fancy Forest to shock The Toon.

🤦🏻‍♂️

Early contender for egg-on-face award 🤌🏼

hawkman

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Objection. Brighton finished top 10 with Neil Maupay as the primary goal source. Deserves real praise
Yeah but if you followed you watch them control games but have no ability to finish teams off. Would probably be disappointed after watching most matches

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
Yeah but if you followed you watch them control games but have no ability to finish teams off. Would probably be disappointed after watching most matches

Heh, true. Can’t argue with that - that’s about the most frustrating thing in football (right after doing the above, but then repeatedly conceding a sucker punch)

TubbsFarquhar

Hall of Famer
Jan 18, 2009
Land of Discontent
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt
🤦🏻‍♂️

Early contender for egg-on-face award 🤌🏼
Most likely, but I actually agree with him on Wolves' prospects. They had a pretty terrible back end to last season and currently have a very thin squad only adding in Collins so far. I can definitely see them embroiled in a relegation dogfight this season. Soton and Everton don't look promising either.

hawkman

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Most likely, but I actually agree with him on Wolves' prospects. They had a pretty terrible back end to last season and currently have a very thin squad only adding in Collins so far. I can definitely see them embroiled in a relegation dogfight this season. Soton and Everton don't look promising either.
But it is Elmer calling another team trash which will likely see a Wolves 4 nil win

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, WCW
Wolves will stay up, there's plenty of weaker teams in the division like Bournemouth, Brentford, Leeds, Everton, and Southampton.

Remove this Banner Ad