EPL Matchday 1 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't a great effort, but got the win in a graveyard for us. That's all that matters.

All the new boys looked good(still need a couple more). Cucurella is going to be a cult hero for us, will be our top signing this summer. Would like to see TT use the subs a bit earlier though. Having a deep bench is going to bea huge advantage now with 5 subs.

Beautiful goal from Darwin.

Spurs have quite the player on their hands in Kulusevski. Makes you wonder why Juve let him go.
Pretty sure he missed the ball and it deflected from defender onto to his right foot. Tried 2-3 of those unsuccessfully at the near post. Then had a rather fortuitous assist on Salah’s goal. Not having a go and he was lively when he came on but a of luck his way. I suppose was in the right spots

Pretty sure he missed the ball and it deflected from defender onto to his right foot. Tried 2-3 of those unsuccessfully at the near post. Then had a rather fortuitous assist on Salah’s goal. Not having a go and he was lively when he came on but a of luck his way. I suppose was in the right spots
I've seen it a few times, he flicks it, it is intentional 100%.

I wish I had your confidence but we had Richarlison back then... we dont now.

Unlucky with the DCL injury. He might have scored one or two of those chances that Gordon flicked his blonde perm at. Dele is garbage. Rondon not much better.

Do I have to keep telling you about Pickford? The usual hoofing it to lose possession. A fluffed clearance that could have resulted in a goal but ended up with Godfrey's broken leg. Not saying the injury was his fault. Then another time he was very lucky Sterling was offside after he spilled the save.

On the plus side Tarkowski was very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlucky with the DCL injury. He might have scored one or two of those chances that Gordon flicked his blonde perm at. Dele is garbage. Rondon not much better.

Do I have to keep telling you about Pickford? The usual hoofing it to lose possession. A fluffed clearance that could have resulted in a goal but ended up with Godfrey's broken leg. Not saying the injury was his fault. Then another time he was very lucky Sterling was offside after he spilled the save.

Harsh to claim Pickford scrambling to stop a horrendous back pass going out for a corner was a fluffed clearance. He’s also the reason we started our season today and not in the championship last weekend.

I'll keep ignoring you about Pickford because you keep mentioning it and are continuously wrong. Blaming him for the leg break is ridiculous

Fulham fan here so you only have me on loan for one season.
Delighted with a point against Liverpool and the race to 44 more is on
COYW ⚔️

You won't need 45 to stay up, probably only 38-40.

I'll keep ignoring you about Pickford because you keep mentioning it and are continuously wrong. Blaming him for the leg break is ridiculous

I keep posting about Pickford because he keeps doing it! Hoof into touch, hoof to the opposition goalie.

I didn't blame him for the leg break but it was his shitty clearance that led to the incident. Outside the box Godfrey might have got a yellow card for the follow through on Havertz.

NINTCHDBPICT000751951114-1.jpg

I keep posting about Pickford because he keeps doing it! Hoof into touch, hoof to the opposition goalie.

I didn't blame him for the leg break but it was his shitty clearance that led to the incident. Outside the box Godfrey might have got a yellow card for the follow through on Havertz.

You're wrong and that's that.

It wasn’t a clearance. He slid at full stretch to try and prevent a corner from a horror back pass. He didn’t even manage to prevent the corner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back