SA TIMES:
1659341550788.png

Join the Premier League tipping comp here:

Last edited by a moderator:
SA TIMES:
View attachment 1463090

Join the Premier League tipping comp here:

200w.webp

Be interesting to see if Newcastle carry on with their form from last season, especially against Forest.

Other than that, not sure where the upsets will happen. Would think Arsenal, Spurs, City and Pool will all win, maybe United or Chelsea at risk.
Wouldn't surprise if Palace is a banana peel for Arsenal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Objection. Brighton finished top 10 with Neil Maupay as the primary goal source. Deserves real praise
Yeah but if you followed you watch them control games but have no ability to finish teams off. Would probably be disappointed after watching most matches

Yeah but if you followed you watch them control games but have no ability to finish teams off. Would probably be disappointed after watching most matches

Heh, true. Can’t argue with that - that’s about the most frustrating thing in football (right after doing the above, but then repeatedly conceding a sucker punch)

🤦🏻‍♂️

Early contender for egg-on-face award 🤌🏼
Most likely, but I actually agree with him on Wolves' prospects. They had a pretty terrible back end to last season and currently have a very thin squad only adding in Collins so far. I can definitely see them embroiled in a relegation dogfight this season. Soton and Everton don't look promising either.

Most likely, but I actually agree with him on Wolves' prospects. They had a pretty terrible back end to last season and currently have a very thin squad only adding in Collins so far. I can definitely see them embroiled in a relegation dogfight this season. Soton and Everton don't look promising either.
But it is Elmer calling another team trash which will likely see a Wolves 4 nil win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back