Premier Lg EPL Matchday 1 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that who that is? Makes sense now...

It just clicked with me as well and yes certainly does make a lot of sense. The posts in the Dele thread should’ve been the giveaway, how did I miss that.

In regards to this morning’s match, that non penalty call. Holy s**t. Ridiculous really. Farcical.

I really thought/hoped we'd be rid of this hideous score graphic by the end of the weekend :(
Good call. I’m not joking but thinking maybe the visually impaired have had a say that they can’t see previous graphic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That VAR guy should get the sack ..that’s a ridiculous mistake
We got away with that one but you take those.

You should also want the ref sacked because he went over to the monitor to check it.

I've yet to see a decent argument as to why Onana missing the ball and clattering a Wolves player was not a penalty.

Is anyone arguing that?

I've yet to see a decent argument as to why Onana missing the ball and clattering a Wolves player was not a penalty.
Because there isn’t one, doesn’t get said around here as usual but us United fans here on bigfooty aren’t bias at all towards decisions that should’ve gone against us.

Because there isn’t one, doesn’t get said around here as usual but us United fans here on bigfooty aren’t bias at all towards decisions that should’ve gone against us.

I don't support a PL team so I reckon I'm fairly neutral. It's refreshing that you have an unbiased view.

I can understand the on-field referee Simon Hooper not calling the penalty. A few bodies go up for a ball and he might have been unsighted. But Michael Salisbury who was on VAR has no such excuse and should be stood down.

I don't support a PL team so I reckon I'm fairly neutral. It's refreshing that you have an unbiased view.

I can understand the on-field referee Simon Hooper not calling the penalty. A few bodies go up for a ball and he might have been unsighted. But Michael Salisbury who was on VAR has no such excuse and should be stood down.
Tbh both of them were going for the ball, be it Onana didn’t get there and clattered the oppo player but it wasn’t intentional, we get the whole he didn’t mean it but it happened but it is down to the ref for those 50/50 calls.

You’ll find most on here when something doesn’t go against United they’ll whinge, moan and carry on like trump when he didn’t get voted back in.

Mistakes unfortunately will always be apart of the game whether it is in our favour or not.

You can just look into the United thread for further proof, not one in there said we deserved to come away with the win.

I'm confused. Gallagher said he thinks it's a penalty and everyone else does but it wasn't a clear and obvious error so VAR didn't have to intervene. If it's supposed to be a penalty, then how is it not a clear and obvious error? He's honestly pointless talking to.

I'm confused. Gallagher said he thinks it's a penalty and everyone else does but it wasn't a clear and obvious error so VAR didn't have to intervene. If it's supposed to be a penalty, then how is it not a clear and obvious error? He's honestly pointless talking to.

Didn't he and other refs say it WAS a clear and obvious error and was a mistake to be missed by VAR? No one's defending VAR.

Obviously an unpopular opinion but I like the new score graphic.
Doesn’t bother me too much as it spends its time hovering over the crowd and not where the action is.

Not as clean as what I get on Sky though.

IMG_1374.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back