Premier Lg EPL Matchday 1 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that who that is? Makes sense now...

Holy s**t is this Sorted? Explains so much.

It just clicked with me as well and yes certainly does make a lot of sense. The posts in the Dele thread should’ve been the giveaway, how did I miss that.

In regards to this morning’s match, that non penalty call. Holy s**t. Ridiculous really. Farcical.
Is everyone on here on mobile?

The profile on the left on desktop mode with "Geelong and Oldham" gave it away.
Doubt there's another on the site with that same two team combo.

I just didn't look. The casual sexism should have given it away.

Yes am on mobile as well and the other information wasn’t visible. But the cues were right there with the content of his posts which I somehow didn’t join the dots on. However it all makes sense now.

Just watched the OT highlights, and pretty much everything I was going to say has already been said.

It just feels like VAR was introduced without clear parameters for what it was trying to achieve, and it ends up with everyone annoyed. They almost need to bin it until they come up with a clear plan, and specific people in the booth who understand the framework, and understand the technology.

It's not like I hid it. I didn't know the mobile site didn't show my teams. And I renamed myself after an Oldham Athletic legend!

The VAR controversy has overshadowed how woeful the United midfield was. Wolves were repeatedly strolling straight through the middle. Poor finishing let them down. They had 23 shots on goal, the most by a visiting Premier League team at Old Trafford since 2005.

The VAR controversy has overshadowed how woeful the United midfield was. Wolves were repeatedly strolling straight through the middle. Poor finishing let them down. They had 23 shots on goal, the most by a visiting Premier League team at Old Trafford since 2005.
They need to sign someone there, Mount isnt a CM.

They need to sign someone there, Mount isnt a CM.

Ten Haag got it wrong. United were playing a front 5, or 6 when Shaw joined in. Get the ball past that and Casemiro is exposed. Apparently he only won 20% of his duels. I saw Martínez squib a challenge. I think he was already on a yellow then was subbed at half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Casemiro looked like the Somalian runner compared to everyone else. They just ran straight past him. He's a decent deep lying passer and can make a tackle but isn't a defensive midfielder

Cant remember which Wolves player it was, I think it was Cunha, I only caught the highlights but he just absolutely marauded through United's midfield like 4-5 times in the game. It was crazy to watch and amazing how they didnt score from one of them.

Let's put a bid in.

Again, that's not specifically prohibited under the regulations. It's only if the actions of a player are deemed to put spectators in danger. That's solely up to the discretion of the referee.

Lol ok.

Again, that's not specifically prohibited under the regulations. It's only if the actions of a player are deemed to put spectators in danger. That's solely up to the discretion of the referee.

It puts the stewards in an awkward situation. They are tasked with preventing spectators getting onto the field - in order to protect the players. But then the players rush to the crowd after a goal. Sometimes the stewards get stuck in the middle of the melee which has a potential to put them at risk. I would class this as 'approaching the spectators in a manner which causes safety and/or security issues'. The first player into the crowd should get a caution. The refs have let it go so far so any change to the guidelines would need to be communicated to the players and be consistently applied.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back