(Log in to remove this ad.)

kangaspurs

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
3 academy players on the pitch for us and 4 English players. That defiantly hasn't happened in the PL for us for a while. Looking forward to how Willock gets on.
I'm not English, but for some reason even I get a lot out of seeing the local lads play in the first team and even some bizarre pride that we had so many English players. Haha I don't know why though. It's kinda weird.

kreglze

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
I'm not English, but for some reason even I get a lot out of seeing the local lads play in the first team and even some bizarre pride that we had so many English players. Haha I don't know why though. It's kinda weird.
Yeah that's it, this generation of our academy seems to be rated rather highly internally so I'm hoping a good chunk of them can make it together.

Always good when the Academy products do good.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Arsenal are historically the most un-English club in England. I think they were the first team to pick a whole team of foreigners. Even their fans are mostly newly arrived immigrants from Africa.

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Arsenal are historically the most un-English club in England. I think they were the first team to pick a whole team of foreigners. Even their fans are mostly newly arrived immigrants from Africa.
Was Chelsea.

And that's just a demographic in London. Similar things in Palace as well because they are from the Croydon area.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Was Chelsea.

And that's just a demographic in London. Similar things in Palace as well because they are from the Croydon area.
90% of Black people ive ever met in London are Arsenal fans, it’s just a plain fact. Crystal Palace although from a very Afro-Caribbean area do not have a fanbase representative of that area. I think most south London blacks follow arsenal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Can’t see Newcastle staying up with this team. This is a piss poor arsenal side without any of their signings and they still can’t create anything

apollo_creed

Hall of Famer
Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Me See Tea Tea
Just relegate Newcastle now. Nice club and all but c'mon... you're not trying to stay up when you're employing managerial has been Steve Bruce.
Gone from one of the best tactical managers in world football to Steve Bruce.

Oh fu**, they f’ed.

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Chelsea playing a high intensity game that they won’t sustain, but geez we look putrid, just toothless everywhere.

Top Bottom