EPL Matchday 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled.jpg

Welcome back Norwich, Sheffield United and Aston Villa to the Prem!

Join the EPL tipping comp! (More details here)

Arsenal with a hard away game up first.

United/Chelsea tasty way to start the season.

Two potential early 6 pointers with Bournemouth/Sheff Utd and Burnley/Southampton.

Rolls around quick doesn’t it.
For me personally, I wouldn't have minded if the CL and EL finals were 1-3 weeks earlier. Would have given some of the players more of a proper off-season.

Easy three points to start. Tottenham are boring to watch but hopefully we encourage them to attack a little bit. Either a comfortable away win to Villa or lucky Tottenham win. On paper we’re comfortably the better side though.
Interesting two windows for your sides. One with a transfer ban and the other going down the fulham path signing half a squad of unknowns for 200m

Chelsea without Hazard are now beatable for us....They'll miss him immensely I reckon.

Yeah i think we may miss losing the best player in the league and not being able to replace him haha.

I dont we've been great at OT the last couple of seasons even with Hazard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a shame to have to wait until the last game of the match day for what will probably be the most watchable game. Will be good in a way that you know Man United will be in the relegation zone though, instead of other results changing it later

Such a shame to have to wait until the last game of the match day for what will probably be the most watchable game. Will be good in a way that you know Man United will be in the relegation zone though, instead of other results changing it later
They'll be on 0 gd and I'm guessing at least 3 sides will lose and have negative gd.

I won't be surprised in the least to see Palace put 4 by the Toffees & have this snarky prediction of yours back-fire in your face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back