EPL Matchday 1

Remove this Banner Ad

3 academy players on the pitch for us and 4 English players. That defiantly hasn't happened in the PL for us for a while. Looking forward to how Willock gets on.

3 academy players on the pitch for us and 4 English players. That defiantly hasn't happened in the PL for us for a while. Looking forward to how Willock gets on.
I'm not English, but for some reason even I get a lot out of seeing the local lads play in the first team and even some bizarre pride that we had so many English players. Haha I don't know why though. It's kinda weird.

I'm not English, but for some reason even I get a lot out of seeing the local lads play in the first team and even some bizarre pride that we had so many English players. Haha I don't know why though. It's kinda weird.
Yeah that's it, this generation of our academy seems to be rated rather highly internally so I'm hoping a good chunk of them can make it together.

Always good when the Academy products do good.

Arsenal are historically the most un-English club in England. I think they were the first team to pick a whole team of foreigners. Even their fans are mostly newly arrived immigrants from Africa.

Arsenal are historically the most un-English club in England. I think they were the first team to pick a whole team of foreigners. Even their fans are mostly newly arrived immigrants from Africa.
What about us? We boo the national anthem! We are Scouse mate!

Was Chelsea.

And that's just a demographic in London. Similar things in Palace as well because they are from the Croydon area.

Was Chelsea.

And that's just a demographic in London. Similar things in Palace as well because they are from the Croydon area.
90% of Black people ive ever met in London are Arsenal fans, it’s just a plain fact. Crystal Palace although from a very Afro-Caribbean area do not have a fanbase representative of that area. I think most south London blacks follow arsenal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thrilling night of football so far.
Haha yeah I was thinking that both these games could be exciting for different reasons, but this Arsenal-Newcastle game has been pretty boring.

Can’t see Newcastle staying up with this team. This is a piss poor arsenal side without any of their signings and they still can’t create anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back