SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
Seems stupid to postpone Burnley and Aston Villa unnecessarily.

Why couldnt they matchup Man City v Man United on matchday one, so these are the only 2 teams postponed.
Because the fixture isn't as simplistic as that, there's a lot of factors that go into it.

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
Timperley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City ****
Seems stupid to postpone Burnley and Aston Villa unnecessarily.

Why couldnt they matchup Man City v Man United on matchday one, so these are the only 2 teams postponed.
United is refurbishing their penalty spot. Won't be ready for matchplay for a few weeks yet.

Jatz

Premium Platinum
Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Trip to the Hawrhorns for us. Vardy has a very good record against the Baggies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Can't believe we are almost ready to go again. I feel I haven't soaked up last season yet. Gonna be so great to be referred to as the champions all season though. Hopefully we can retain it, as difficult as that can be.

We we're a little dodgy on the restart which has me a little worried ahead of the season, but having said that, no fans, nothing to play for having already being crowned means the results were probs always going to be a little wonky.

JohnRhys

Rookie
Aug 24, 2020
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Luton Town FC , Lazio
Think Fulham will be wiser this time around and not spend 100mil on useless players ,

They have a good core , Aleksandar Mitrovic a smoky for top scorer this season ? but I think Parker is a good manager and Fulham will have a very strong defensive setup this season.

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Think Fulham will be wiser this time around and not spend 100mil on useless players ,

They have a good core , Aleksandar Mitrovic a smoky for top scorer this season ? but I think Parker is a good manager and Fulham will have a very strong defensive setup this season.
Their promotion this year mirrors last time. They can't defend well.

JohnRhys

Rookie
Aug 24, 2020
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Luton Town FC , Lazio
Think the main difference this time around will be team spirit , that was destroyed last time by basically bringing in a raft of players , this time around these guys got them up and they will be given the chance to keep them up , that’s the main difference you will see with Fulham this time around I’d say.

Also great to see Leeds back up , every Aussie is fond of them , hope they do well.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
Think the main difference this time around will be team spirit , that was destroyed last time by basically bringing in a raft of players , this time around these guys got them up and they will be given the chance to keep them up , that’s the main difference you will see with Fulham this time around I’d say.

Also great to see Leeds back up , every Aussie is fond of them , hope they do well.
Lol no they aren't.

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Leeds were a lot of fun back then and had two all time great Aussies. I was super happy when Kewell joined us but his best days were at Leeds. Nice to see them back in the PL but I hope we absolutely crush them on opening day.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Leeds were a lot of fun back then and had two all time great Aussies. I was super happy when Kewell joined us but his best days were at Leeds. Nice to see them back in the PL but I hope we absolutely crush them on opening day.
And hopefully Villa do you guys a favour? :D

Top Bottom