EPL Matchday 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems stupid to postpone Burnley and Aston Villa unnecessarily.

Why couldnt they matchup Man City v Man United on matchday one, so these are the only 2 teams postponed.

Because the fixture isn't as simplistic as that, there's a lot of factors that go into it.

Seems stupid to postpone Burnley and Aston Villa unnecessarily.

Why couldnt they matchup Man City v Man United on matchday one, so these are the only 2 teams postponed.

United is refurbishing their penalty spot. Won't be ready for matchplay for a few weeks yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe we are almost ready to go again. I feel I haven't soaked up last season yet. Gonna be so great to be referred to as the champions all season though. Hopefully we can retain it, as difficult as that can be.

We we're a little dodgy on the restart which has me a little worried ahead of the season, but having said that, no fans, nothing to play for having already being crowned means the results were probs always going to be a little wonky.

Think Fulham will be wiser this time around and not spend 100mil on useless players ,

They have a good core , Aleksandar Mitrovic a smoky for top scorer this season ? but I think Parker is a good manager and Fulham will have a very strong defensive setup this season.

Think Fulham will be wiser this time around and not spend 100mil on useless players ,

They have a good core , Aleksandar Mitrovic a smoky for top scorer this season ? but I think Parker is a good manager and Fulham will have a very strong defensive setup this season.
Their promotion this year mirrors last time. They can't defend well.

Think the main difference this time around will be team spirit , that was destroyed last time by basically bringing in a raft of players , this time around these guys got them up and they will be given the chance to keep them up , that’s the main difference you will see with Fulham this time around I’d say.

Also great to see Leeds back up , every Aussie is fond of them , hope they do well.

Think the main difference this time around will be team spirit , that was destroyed last time by basically bringing in a raft of players , this time around these guys got them up and they will be given the chance to keep them up , that’s the main difference you will see with Fulham this time around I’d say.

Also great to see Leeds back up , every Aussie is fond of them , hope they do well.

Lol no they aren't.

Leeds were a lot of fun back then and had two all time great Aussies. I was super happy when Kewell joined us but his best days were at Leeds. Nice to see them back in the PL but I hope we absolutely crush them on opening day.

Looking forward to seeing the Klopp Gegenpress vs Bielsa's Murderball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back