EPL Matchday 1

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Did you see TAA against Leeds? I don't get the hate for me on it, it's an obvious flaw. He is an absolute jet going forward, no one doubts that.

I didn’t watch the match tbh but I have known since last season that he’s much better going forward than he is at the back.

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Solid enough win. Werner was impressive. Havertz quiet. RLC disappointing. Good to have Kante back. Can't wait to see Pulisic out there again.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Brighton were the better team but lack quality in the final third. If Chelsea play like that against a team with decent forwards they will concede a few. Like Liverpool next weekend...

Traore put on another show for Wolves. The guy is an absolute beast!

I guess the bonus is thats the type of game we'd drop points in last season.

Loved what Werner brings defensively, hes like a CF version of Kante.
He's constantly looking to make those runs. Once teammates are getting the timing right, he'll profit big time I think.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Brighton were the better team but lack quality in the final third. If Chelsea play like that against a team with decent forwards they will concede a few. Like Liverpool next weekend...

Traore put on another show for Wolves. The guy is an absolute beast!
We’d love to do Brighton a favour and sell them Harry Wilson at the bargain basement price of £20m.

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Loved what Werner brings defensively, hes like a CF version of Kante.
Havertz too. There was one point where he lost the ball in the final third only to sprint and win it back in our box. Super effort.

Havertz too. There was one point where he lost the ball in the final third only to sprint and win it back in our box. Super effort.
The few times he drifted into a central position he looked so much better. Hopefully he's starting there for Liverpool and we put CHO on the wing.

Back