EPL Matchday 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you see TAA against Leeds? I don't get the hate for me on it, it's an obvious flaw. He is an absolute jet going forward, no one doubts that.

I didn’t watch the match tbh but I have known since last season that he’s much better going forward than he is at the back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solid enough win. Werner was impressive. Havertz quiet. RLC disappointing. Good to have Kante back. Can't wait to see Pulisic out there again.

Brighton were the better team but lack quality in the final third. If Chelsea play like that against a team with decent forwards they will concede a few. Like Liverpool next weekend...

Traore put on another show for Wolves. The guy is an absolute beast!

I guess the bonus is thats the type of game we'd drop points in last season.

Loved what Werner brings defensively, hes like a CF version of Kante.
He's constantly looking to make those runs. Once teammates are getting the timing right, he'll profit big time I think.

Brighton were the better team but lack quality in the final third. If Chelsea play like that against a team with decent forwards they will concede a few. Like Liverpool next weekend...

Traore put on another show for Wolves. The guy is an absolute beast!
We’d love to do Brighton a favour and sell them Harry Wilson at the bargain basement price of £20m.

Loved what Werner brings defensively, hes like a CF version of Kante.
Havertz too. There was one point where he lost the ball in the final third only to sprint and win it back in our box. Super effort.

Havertz too. There was one point where he lost the ball in the final third only to sprint and win it back in our box. Super effort.
The few times he drifted into a central position he looked so much better. Hopefully he's starting there for Liverpool and we put CHO on the wing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back