EPL Matchday 10 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Here I was thinking we had literally the worse manager in the league but I've come across another set of fans who think they have it worse.
We’d probably be just as s**t under Ole but maybe actually watchable. 1-3am is painful with how Nuno has this team playing. 90 minutes of sideways crap with hardly a shot.
Kane has looked awful other than the Newcastle game. Would a 'better' manager have him more focussed?
i personally think ‘focus’ is the simplistic view to take.

His shots per 90 has been decreasing for 2-3 years as the team has declined. Jose at least built his flawed game plan around making Harry shine. Now he gets * all service.
This is how sad we have become jd2010 and Art Vandelay_ are agreeing on something
Quick! Must praise Levy on something, his kryptonite.

For a team meant to be so much better than us you're only 1 pt ahead. What gives? :sweatsmile:
For a team supposedly the ‘pride of North London’ the big fish in the pond.. you’re still behind us.

Very little to be proud if in NL.

We’d probably be just as sh*t under Ole but maybe actually watchable. 1-3am is painful with how Nuno has this team playing. 90 minutes of sideways crap with hardly a shot.

i personally think ‘focus’ is the simplistic view to take.

His shots per 90 has been decreasing for 2-3 years as the team has declined. Jose at least built his flawed game plan around making Harry shine. Now he gets fu** all service.

Quick! Must praise Levy on something, his kryptonite.

Suppose so, I'm just thinking what the change was from last season, since he seemed ok under Mason, but he may have just carried on Mou's style.

Mou is doing fairly well with Roma so far, bur arguably his style of management and defensive philosophy is more suited to Serie A than The Premier League.

Hindsight is 20/20 but still believe Levy and Spurs pulled the trigger on Mou way too soon (admittedly like Man Utd as well)

Have to wonder if his total bluntness and refusal to say or buy into what the owners want to hear or sprouting is ultimately what cost his the gig at those clubs.

Suppose so, I'm just thinking what the change was from last season, since he seemed ok under Mason, but he may have just carried on Mou's style.
As bad as Mourinho and Mason were, I don't think they had us in the bottom 2 or 3 for chance creation and xG. A strikers output is very reliant on those two things and under Nuno it's relegation battler territory scraps for a ST

Nuno is better than Ole. Spurs fans are just ignoring the fact their team is actually worse than they think. Kane has switched off and there’s holes in the mid and defence.

I had to wait until around 2009-10 to watch my first live game of the Albion and I started following them in the early 80s.

Some PL fans are a bit sooky and spoilt I must say.

Many fans never get to watch their team in a full game. They survive on highlight snippets.

Just be grateful you can watch them so easily.
Yeah nah, I'd prefer to just avoid watching them right about now.

Thanks though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone else think it's a problem that Whiskey Face (SAF) is still a major influence amongst MUFC powerbrokers and whom seems as a Glazers yes man.

No.

The root of United's problems is their transfers. Too many luxury buys and spending based on marketing hype, with little to no thought on how the players will fit into a particular system. And the fact that they don't have a system other than meaningless, outdated s**t like "the United way." s**t owners, s**t directors and an extremely s**t manager - what a combination.

The root of United's problems is their transfers. Too many luxury buys and spending based on marketing hype, with little to no thought on how the players will fit into a particular system. And the fact that they don't have a system other than meaningless, outdated sh*t like "the United way." sh*t owners, sh*t directors and an extremely sh*t manager - what a combination.

It's a pile of s**t.

The root of United's problems is their transfers. Too many luxury buys and spending based on marketing hype, with little to no thought on how the players will fit into a particular system. And the fact that they don't have a system other than meaningless, outdated sh*t like "the United way." sh*t owners, sh*t directors and an extremely sh*t manager - what a combination.

Our last market was arguably our best in terms of need, we needed a CB and got Varane, we needed a winger and got Sancho.

We however desperately needed a DM and didn't get one, Ronaldo wasn't a panic buy either, we were after another striker to contend with Cavani. Not getting the midfielder was inexcusable.

Our last market was arguably our best in terms of need, we needed a CB and got Varane, we needed a winger and got Sancho.

We however desperately needed a DM and didn't get one, Ronaldo wasn't a panic buy either, we were after another striker to contend with Cavani. Not getting the midfielder was inexcusable.

I'll be interested to see when the blowtorch gets applied to Sancho by the UK press.

He's Englands golden boy and I think Ronaldo has somewhat absorbed most of the attention, but that will only last so long in their (and his) form.

I'll be interested to see when the blowtorch gets applied to Sancho by the UK press.

He's Englands golden boy and I think Ronaldo has somewhat absorbed most of the attention, but that will only last so long in their (and his) form.

Probably will be judged when he actually plays, his cameo appearances so far have been better and better each time, but that's all they are, cameos. Bewildering as to why he isn't playing more.

Probably will be judged when he actually plays, his cameo appearances so far have been better and better each time, but that's all they are, cameos. Bewildering as to why he isn't playing more.
The few games he started he was dogshit as well. Has probably already had more minutes than Donny so he can't complain too much

United are trying to shoehorn a lot of forwards into that team. They barely needed another one and they got two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back