EPL Matchday 10

Remove this Banner Ad

We are as far off City and Chelsea on the pitch as we are ahead of Everton and West Ham
The arsenal have zoomed right past tottenscum as well as they slowly crawl back to there hole, it was good while it lasted eh? For those 2 whole seasons, pity they managed to nab 0 trophies during there glory years

Last edited:
The arsenal have zoomed right past tottenscum as well as they slowly crawl back to there hole, it was good while it lasted eh? For those 2 whole seasons, pity they managed to nab 0 trophies during there glory years
Lol 10+ years in your stadium and you’re stuck in no-mans land with us.

Levy has to take massive blame though. He had a perfect example of what not to do with you guys and he’s done the same thing!

Oh boy, Xhaka at left back :$:$:$

Yes and yes. He isn’t the perfect manager but I doubt we get an improvement on him coming in. Ancelotti Zidane or Conte No chance we’d get them. Eddie Howe most likely FML

That being said I thought similar when we booted redknapp. We took a step back to eventually go many steps forward from him. But I think he had more flaws than Poch does

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes and yes. He isn’t the perfect manager but I doubt we get an improvement on him coming in. Ancelotti Zidane or Conte No chance we’d get them. Eddie Howe most likely FML
Out of curiosity how do people think Zidane would do at a good rather than great club?

He seemed a great people manager more than anything, would he have the same tactical nous as Poch to get to Spurs where they currently are?

Out of curiosity how do people think Zidane would do at a good rather than great club?

He seemed a great people manager more than anything, would he have the same tactical nous as Poch to get to Spurs where they currently are?
He took over quite an elite side so it’s hard to say how he’d go anywhere really. I wouldn’t want my club taking the risk on him

Everyone looked up to him because of his legendary status.

Towards the end of his Real tenure he started to develop some tactical nous. Poch has far more experience though and usually gets tactics spot on. So I think he may take some time adapting to Spurs and the PL if he were to take over.

In any case French media have him down for the Juve job when it next becomes available.

? Howe is a great manager, do you even watch football?

I honestly think Howe could walk into any of the top 6 clubs and not look out of place. Currently have Bouremouth sitting in 6th after 10 games playing expansive attacking football.

Certainly has more experience and a better record than when some Argentinian left Southampton for Spurs..

Certainly has more experience and a better record than when some Argentinian left Southampton for Spurs..
How many top half premier league finishes? How many English internationals has he blooded?
Based on what?
He’s had an easy out managing the smallest club in the league. Everything he achieves is a bonus and when they perform poorly it’s because they’re he smallest club in the league. That’s not his fault of course but he isn’t proven enough for Spurs fans to be happy about having as their manager. I’d be more uneasy about him being our manager than saying he’d be a failure with us. More uneasy than I was about Poch and AVB but less than Sherwood that’s for sure!

How many top half premier league finishes? How many English internationals has he blooded?

He’s had an easy out managing the smallest club in the league. Everything he achieves is a bonus and when they perform poorly it’s because they’re he smallest club in the league. That’s not his fault of course but he isn’t proven enough for Spurs fans to be happy about having as their manager. I’d be more uneasy about him being our manager than saying he’d be a failure with us. More uneasy than I was about Poch and AVB but less than Sherwood that’s for sure!
Right..

I honestly think Howe could walk into any of the top 6 clubs and not look out of place. Currently have Bouremouth sitting in 6th after 10 games playing expansive attacking football.
Just depends on whether or not the "elite" players buy into his coaching. Often easier getting an effort out of players who appreciate the opportunity they're getting.

I think my point on him has been misunderstood as me thinking he is a bad manager. That’s not true. I just don’t see why as a club after 5 years of progression under Poch we are back fishing in the same pond and taking the same (or more) risk on someone with our managerial appointment.

The FML is more at the club throwing away the good work done and hoping for the best with a manager who so far has only managed the smallest club in the league. At the time we hired Poch we were in a much worse space after AVB and Sherwood so Poch had a low base to beat. The next manager doesn’t have that (assuming it’s in the next 6-9 months) luxury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back