EPL Matchday 10

Remove this Banner Ad

If that's the best you have then tottenscum must really be in trouble
Tottenscum

Lel, the ironing here burnt chook :$

Wowee some big words :$

But back onto Arsenal, imagine spending 30m+ on a gun CM, ends up being a hot head who can occasionally hit a decent longshot but doesn't do it often enough, play him out of position at left back for some reason, gives away a penalty and costs you the three points.

Disaster

Also lel at your pathetic uncontested liking Zidane98, your butttthurt has been noted ;)

Tottenscum

Lel, the ironing here burnt chook :$

Wowee some big words :$

But back onto Arsenal, imagine spending 30m+ on a gun CM, ends up being a hot head who can occasionally hit a decent longshot but doesn't do it often enough, play him out of position at left back for some reason, gives away a penalty and costs you the three points.

Disaster

Also lel at your pathetic uncontested liking Zidane98, your butttthurt has been noted ;)

Hey at least we actually spend money on players from time to time unlike your mob, xhaka was played there due to injuries, didn't do a half bad job either and is looking a hell of a lot better in cm with torreira next to him, who is signing of the season btw.

Also lol at your pleb afl side aswell couldn't manage to land a big fish they actually need in wingard so had to settle for spuds like lloyd and duryea lol

I think my point on him has been misunderstood as me thinking he is a bad manager. That’s not true. I just don’t see why as a club after 5 years of progression under Poch we are back fishing in the same pond and taking the same (or more) risk on someone with our managerial appointment.

The FML is more at the club throwing away the good work done and hoping for the best with a manager who so far has only managed the smallest club in the league. At the time we hired Poch we were in a much worse space after AVB and Sherwood so Poch had a low base to beat. The next manager doesn’t have that (assuming it’s in the next 6-9 months) luxury
I think you're presuming a hell of a lot and melting before Poch even leaves.

I think you're presuming a hell of a lot and melting before Poch even leaves.
It'll be a melt once he goes for sure, but for now it's all pure speculation but it doesn't change the fact that going back to what we did 4-5 years ago imo isn't progression for us.

Pups v chook has to be the melt off of the decade.

We just need them to wear saucepans on their heads.

nwIRi66FOTbR8kO3neVUSja4_WI=.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back