Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
It’s the sort of game we probably get a result at after serving up utter dross against the lower teams
Agree. At the end of the day Spurs are still a top quality side despite their issues this season. Poch is a good manager. More than capable of picking up a result and wont need any motivation for this one.

apollo_creed

Hall of Famer
Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Me See Tea Tea
Villa not suited at all to playing against City, we leave gaps and they will exploit them.

Hopefully luck is in our side but not even cautiously optimistic about getting anything from this game.

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
At best we will get a very lucky 2-2 draw here. For anyone looking for a certain bet it's that Liverpool will score 2 or more goals

Handsome_Jack

Team Captain
Dec 31, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, Arizona Cardinals
Villa not suited at all to playing against City, we leave gaps and they will exploit them.

Hopefully luck is in our side but not even cautiously optimistic about getting anything from this game.
Agreed but quite like us (just obviously higher quality overall) they give you plenty of chances to score, especially with their defensive issues at the moment. If Jack can play the way he did against Brighton and Wesley shows up we can surely get something if Norwich could.

I think we will either win or get absolutely mashed.

4-2 Villa 😅

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
5-0 Liverpool

Henderspud hattrick

Ole sacked next week too, Poch walks to United

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hawkman

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Liverpool v Spurs at Anfield. Could get messy.
What do you think 4 of 5 nil away win?

You’re in luck then. Liverpool to play for a tactical draw to keep Poch in the top job until the new year.
And at least 1 of them will be from a ball down Rose's side after he makes a bad defensive error

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
Listening to "The Headline Makers" on Optus, and they've led off the show gushing praise on Sheff Utd.. so I guess they don't always ignore the minnow teams after they knock off a big club.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
I know it by hearing it but know little about the context
Yeah but you knew what he was referring to with the "I would love it"

Basically Keegan was saying something about how he'd love it if United dropped points.. I think? But Toon choked and lost the league to them.

But yeah from the picture we would get the reference.

Top Bottom