EPL Matchday 10

Remove this Banner Ad

The season isn't over, lift your game next time. Similar to Soton fans booing after the final whistle.
You're again using the false equivalency of one player being repeatedly targeted with booing a collective effort.

Reckon he won't play for arsenal again anyway so wasn't that clever of them. Imagine their shock when their team is still s**t.

Reckon he won't play for arsenal again anyway so wasn't that clever of them. Imagine their shock when their team is still s**t.
It's more likely they will improve, xhaka was being gifted games this season when he's been pretty poor for most games, that game was one of his better games and he still wasn't great.

It's not the first time a player has been booed by their own supporters and won't be the last, it's not a great look but it is what it is, whinging about it on an afl msg board certainly won't change a thing, move on.

Again, Why are you so hung up on him being the captain? It had nothing to do with his performances.

It has to do with the respect he should be afforded by the fan base to at least not abuse him when he's coming off the field.

It's more likely they will improve, xhaka was being gifted games this season when he's been pretty poor for most games, that game was one of his better games and he still wasn't great.

It's not the first time a player has been booed by their own supporters and won't be the last, it's not a great look but it is what it is, whinging about it on an afl msg board certainly won't change a thing, move on.

Thanks for agreeing. The end.

Perhaps I don’t get English ‘fan culture’ , perhaps I don’t get what it means for my club to be owned by a rich person, and for my only joy to be relative to the end of season win/loss ratio. But *, I’ve never ever thought to boo a player on my team, let alone a captain. Even when Schmelzer was a liability, he still gave his all for us

Stuff like this makes me so glad that the club I support is more than a win/loss column, and is actually a club that unites a city

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much gold in the last few pages.
Found melt of the year.

The funniest part is that there was a call about Arsenal fans lack of self awareness from the least self aware poster here.

All because a s**t footballer unfit to wear the shirt, let alone the armband cops stick from the fans. Arsenal fans are within their rights to boo him if they wish. Cheer him if he does well. More power to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're again using the false equivalency of one player being repeatedly targeted with booing a collective effort.

Hopefully.

Found melt of the year.

The funniest part is that there was a call about Arsenal fans lack of self awareness from the least self aware poster here.

All because a s**t footballer unfit to wear the shirt, let alone the armband cops stick from the fans. Arsenal fans are within their rights to boo him if they wish. Cheer him if he does well. More power to them.
Go on, name me you sook

Arsenal has had a difficult run of things but I don't think they're being patient and developing their talent.

They love to score goals but really can't expect to score 3 every time they want to win. Just too loose at the back.

Arsenal aren't far off being back in the hunt. Will take a few years. Need a couple of good signings and patience whilst the youngsters like Saka and Willock mature.

Probably need a new manager too. At least the people in charge of transfers are doing a good job.

I think the Arsenal fans have every right to boo who they want. They pay extortionate amounts of coin for a membership to see poor performances when we really should be back on the summit.

In saying that, I think Xhaka’s reaction is a normal human one and I think most people snap if they constantly get abuse. It would be a s**t feeling to be booed by your HOME fans especially after they treat you and your family poorly on social media too.

As captain, you could probably say he needed to have more restraint but I can empathise with the guy. Whether or not I think he’s played well is irrelevant.

I think the Arsenal fans have every right to boo who they want. They pay extortionate amounts of coin for a membership to see poor performances when we really should be back on the summit.

In saying that, I think Xhaka’s reaction is a normal human one and I think most people snap if they constantly get abuse. It would be a s**t feeling to be booed by your HOME fans especially after they treat you and your family poorly on social media too.

As captain, you could probably say he needed to have more restraint but I can empathise with the guy. Whether or not I think he’s played well is irrelevant.
Yeah, the social media abuse is much worse than the booing imo

Found melt of the year.

Funny thing you and cruyff have in common is your cowardice. Quote me when responding to me and name me when you're talking about me.

Cute that you jump in to use the excuse to have your weekly crack. Run along.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back