EPL Matchday 10

Remove this Banner Ad

It does amaze me the number of people here that try to find the ugly pixel in the beautiful picture.

Yep, it’s weird. Bruno just happens to play for one of the two PL clubs (Liverpool being the other) where he wouldn’t get praise for him being statistically one of the very best players in the league.

Yep, it’s weird. Bruno just happens to play for one of the two PL clubs (Liverpool being the other) where he wouldn’t get praise for him being statistically one of the very best players in the league.
Statistically the best? Lol. Gold.

I think its more those 2 sets of supporters overwank about their players

I can’t wait to until Bruno Fernandes plays well.

VP-SPORT-GRAPHIC-FERNANDES-v3.jpg

Pathetic.
How many were penalties?

Watching the replay while having breakfast this morning before work and at HT was pretty annoyed with how we were going, seemed like yet another vintage United performance just as they start to look better. Huge 2nd half from Cavani, knows where the goals are, should be starting more games from here on.

Bruno continuing his immense form of late. Win our game in hand and we’re on 19pts, which would put us up there, not bad after our first few games which were diabolical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arsenal are currently 14th, 8 points from the top and 8 points from the relegation zone. Either way, we're a shambles.
Hasn't been the takeover from Arteta that Arsenal fans hoped for.

Is it a ban if you call your teammates that? Just throwing it out there, obviously still not appropriate which I agree with but still 8 match ban like little harsh so many little white want to be gangsta kids all the time using the expressions to their mates saying "ma fellow" apologies for anyone upset but just using this term as an example that is all.

I think its more those 2 sets of supporters overwank about their players

This is rich from a Chelsea fan.

I’m probably later to this but how exactly?

Is it the personal? How referees deal with them ? Transfer record?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They’re dirty as * and have been for years. Son, Dier and Lamela the worst of them. Reguilon seems to fit right in too. Media never calls them out either.

Liverpool fans and defending that piece of s**t Suarez. Name a better combination. Biggest victim complex of all time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back