EPL Matchday 10

Have to say Fulham look much more dynamic with Mitrovic on the bench and Loftus Cheek playing also.

It's weird, against Everton they were more dynamic with Mitrovic on. Not because he was doing anything special but because the defenders were drawn to him.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
It's weird, against Everton they were more dynamic with Mitrovic on. Not because he was doing anything special but because the defenders were drawn to him.
May depend if they play home vs away I suppose, when we played them they were too Mitrovic focused I thought.

I like the way Scotty Parker has them playing currently though, they just need to be better defensively.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
United, Liverpool, Spurs.
0 goals scored.

200m spent mostly on attacking players and haven't scored a goal against a top 4 rival.

Liverpool was a Christensen right off, but the other two were....

so now its mostly on attacking players and not all(we signed 3 defenders and 3 attackers who gives a s**t on the financial breakdown if they are all starters anyway), you are slowly coming around.

Last edited:
Liverpool was a Christensen right off, but the other two were....

so now its mostly on attacking players and not all(we signed 3 defenders and 3 attackers who gives a sh*t on the financial breakdown if they are all starters anyway), you are slowly coming around.

Or you might score if you stop playing a hack up top.

Back