Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
There isn’t a bigger grub in the league than this campaigner.

There really should be retrospective red / yellow cards or even fines for BS antics such as flopping / diving like this.

Looking at the vision, Grealish would've hurt his knee more by flopping onto it as he did than any contact with the West Ham player.

Just embarrassing for such a good player that would genuinely be a role model for a lot of kids around the world and he should be ashamed really.

DBAH0

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Texas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#GSBOUT
There really should be retrospective red / yellow cards or even fines for BS antics such as flopping / diving like this.

Looking at the vision, Grealish would've hurt his knee more by flopping onto it as he did than any contact with the West Ham player.

Just embarrassing for such a good player that would genuinely be a role model for a lot of kids around the world and he should be ashamed really.
Watching the vision, if there's any contact at all it's on his right knee, and he jumps in the air 2 secs later holding his other knee for mine.

TheGreatBarryB

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds
Trezeguet missed a sitter, he really is struggling. Ridiculous yellow for Fornals and Grealish really needs to stop those dives, too good a player for that rubbish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HawkMongrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MVFC, Aston Villa
Anybody else find it funny that Leeds are the Donald Trump of the FA?

Germ of a club with well-known germ players and well-known germ fans who will tell everybody that everybody else is germy.

Another long stint in the Championship is required.

Pykie

Cancelled
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United

Germ of a club with well-known germ players and well-known germ fans who will tell everybody that everybody else is germy.

Hi Jack.

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd

You sound upset

Bostonian

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton

We have good fans and Grealish is still a cheating weak campaigner.

Virus

I’m pretty good looking
Oct 24, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
Found that Hammers and Villa game entertaining but I regret watching it. 6:30 would’ve been the earliest I’ve been awake in the covid era of life & I’m paying for it now. So drained.

Remove this Banner Ad