EPL Matchday 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Kalvin Phillips has been sublime today. Can almost make an argument for him now being Leeds moat important player.
Nah, average again. No idea how he got an England game. Jordan Henderson light. Lots of sideways passing.

InsidiousAnguishedFowl-small.gif

Oh Man. Was that really our first ever Premier League Win at Goodison ?

Very solid away win against decent opposition. Season back on track after a few shaky weeks prior to the Arsenal game !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clear pen albeit soft. You can’t just collect an opponent with a swinging leg like that, regardless of if you’re trying to play the ball. Ask yourself if that gets given a foul anywhere else on the pitch and there’s your answer
That’s never been the answer. Hilarious. 10 penalties a game otherwise. We got what we deserved but VAR is awful and not helping anyone.

Kalvin Phillips has been sublime today. Can almost make an argument for him now being Leeds moat important player.

That was the best I've seen him play. Got a lot of the ball and I don't remember him giving it away. Nearly all his passes were positive including a few pings out to the wing. He even got forward to have a couple of shots.

Of course he's your most important player. Has been for a while.

That was the best I've seen him play. Got a lot of the ball and I don't remember him giving it away. Nearly all his passes were positive including a few pings out to the wing. He even got forward to have a couple of shots.

94% pass accuracy for the game. He has been our most important player for at least 18 months.

If we can become more clinical with our finishing we could start racking up some decent goal tallies. We are creating a heap of chances each game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back