EPL Matchday 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Incredible that we now have the joint second best defensive record in the league. Even nicer when we've also scored the most.

Our contest with Spurs should be a beauty.
Probably set up for 0-0 or 1-0

Just for entertainment i think you should play Kepa

I am curious about how we'll line up. Whether we stick with the 4-3-3 with Mount and Havertz coming back in and trust that Kante shielding will be enough to handle the counter or if we go 3 at the back like we seem to do against stronger sides.

Spurs to play with 12 men, with Mourinho at right wingback.
M56a.gif

We're at home, we're no good at home.

We'll lose big time.

Especially after that cheating campaigner Grealish got Lamptey sent off so our best player is missing.

I am curious about how we'll line up. Whether we stick with the 4-3-3 with Mount and Havertz coming back in and trust that Kante shielding will be enough to handle the counter or if we go 3 at the back like we seem to do against stronger sides.
I think Azpi will come into a back 3 with Zouma and Silva

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he's making a joke about how watching Arsenal is a bad experience.
Misinterpreted my bad haha I get it now.

Watching Arsenalfantv is a bad experience just not the same as what it used to be.

Think we go in with the same lineup. Maybe Rudiger out for Silva.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back