EPL Matchday 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Bring it back and they could replicate that scene with a Man United penalty joke.
RossFC You handing out a badge for my man for talking about united and penalties for number of consecutive weeks?

Surely he is the front runner for that award.

There isn’t a bigger grub in the league than this campaigner.

There really should be retrospective red / yellow cards or even fines for BS antics such as flopping / diving like this.

Looking at the vision, Grealish would've hurt his knee more by flopping onto it as he did than any contact with the West Ham player.

Just embarrassing for such a good player that would genuinely be a role model for a lot of kids around the world and he should be ashamed really.

There really should be retrospective red / yellow cards or even fines for BS antics such as flopping / diving like this.

Looking at the vision, Grealish would've hurt his knee more by flopping onto it as he did than any contact with the West Ham player.

Just embarrassing for such a good player that would genuinely be a role model for a lot of kids around the world and he should be ashamed really.
Watching the vision, if there's any contact at all it's on his right knee, and he jumps in the air 2 secs later holding his other knee for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody else find it funny that Leeds are the Donald Trump of the FA?

Germ of a club with well-known germ players and well-known germ fans who will tell everybody that everybody else is germy.

Another long stint in the Championship is required.

Germ of a club with well-known germ players and well-known germ fans who will tell everybody that everybody else is germy.

Hi Jack.

You sound upset

What an odd post.

We have good fans and Grealish is still a cheating weak campaigner.

Found that Hammers and Villa game entertaining but I regret watching it. 6:30 would’ve been the earliest I’ve been awake in the covid era of life & I’m paying for it now. So drained.

Found that Hammers and Villa game entertaining but I regret watching it. 6:30 would’ve been the earliest I’ve been awake in the covid era of life & I’m paying for it now. So drained.
6.30!? The horror. Take care mate hope you get well soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back