Remove this Banner Ad

sorted

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham
Would like to think most neutrals are happy for our current success etc. London Stadium finally feels like a home now as well.
Despite the Hammers not always dominating possession they are good to watch. And there's a feel good factor around the club. Moysie is relaxed, there's a really good camaraderie within the squad, and the fans are buoyant.

Last season they were top 4 and 5 for quite a while but struggled against the other top teams. Beating Liverpool in the league is a significant step forward, as is beating Man City in the EFL Cup.

bok_party

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Would like to think most neutrals are happy for our current success etc. London Stadium finally feels like a home now as well.
watched the Hammers play Palace there in 2019. I've always liked West Ham so it's great to see them doing well. Clusterfu** to get home from that stadium.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EP
I think West Ham are the only long standing PL team other than Man City that I haven't seen play live. Good team though and obvious soft spot for them particularly at the moment.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
watched the Hammers play Palace there in 2019. I've always liked West Ham so it's great to see them doing well. Clusterfu** to get home from that stadium.
Yeah used to live in Mile End so been to Stratford a fair bit, the tube station plus Westfield is a nightmare to get around to say the least.

bok_party

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Yeah used to live in Mile End so been to Stratford a fair bit, the tube station plus Westfield is a nightmare to get around to say the least.
They close the gate off to the shops there and then herd you around the streets with traffic lights etc. Had never seen anything like that before.

We were staying in East Ham so which was dodgy AF

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
They close the gate off to the shops there and then herd you around the streets with traffic lights etc. Had never seen anything like that before.

We were staying in East Ham so which was dodgy AF
Yeah I remember walking from the Tube through the Westfield and once you got to the indoor escalators, you could hardly move. Really silly set-up, hopefully they can do a better job developing it over the next decade.

Gosh I do miss a good Nando's though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad