EPL Matchday 11 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

They're as bad as us. Spent a lot of money and ended up with lots of sh*t. Probably a good thing for them SKipp is suspended for the next match. He's their Tom Davies - woeful.

Proper s**t performance from them, we conceded 5 to Watford last week and they park the bus and didn’t get a shot on target.

The only thing more cringeworthy than Doherty at LWB was reading what Evertonians thought of the game.

Should have just brought a CB on and moved Davies to LWB (as sub-optimal as that is).

Dont mind me, I just hate dropping points at home to smaller teams

Dont mind me, I just hate dropping points at home to smaller teams
Dude come on now. I have been taking the piss most of the match with clear bait like posting due to the utter nonsense you’ve all been spewing, but even you can’t believe this.

We’re above you and have still sacked our manager, meanwhile you’ll sit comfortably outside European placings again, and be content with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least we started to play again after the TAA goal. We were never going to survive 90 minutes sitting back and letting them come at us. Shame that a Salah dive gave them the chance to equalise
West Ham response was excellent but why wait until the goal. Teams make that mistake over and over

West Ham response was excellent but why wait until the goal. Teams make that mistake over and over

It’s always the case when a team gets an early lead against Liverpool and City. I’m sure it’s not the way Moyes what’s them to play but it’s just a natural response to sit deeper as players and try to hold on.

Might work if you get the lead in the 61st minute, probably won’t when it’s the 1st minute

Remove this Banner Ad

Back