EPL Matchday 11 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been a soccer fan for about 50 years and I thought I understood the off-side rule...

...so why was Burnleys goal v Chelsea not offside? The final pass was forward to a teammate in an offside position
Don't listen to the others mate, I agree with you. The Premier League should strike the goal and give Chelsea the full 3 points.

Up to 5th. Nobody has won more points than us in the last 8 games.

The cream is rising.

Also, how good is ESR? (Smith-Rowe)

I think you completely missed why I asked you who he was lol, everyone knows who ESR is but it's like you only discovered him this week with how much you've mentioned him haha.

Well yeah I did miss your point.

But the past couple of weeks he has definitely lifted his game.

He's been good since the end of last season lol.

I don't even think he's been that good the last couple of weeks, just gotten on the end of a few moves for goals. Saka having the better season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a brilliant victory.

Fornals and Ben Johnson were excellent.

A deserved win. But Cressa was lucky to stay on the field. And very soft free for Liverpool's first goal. What a battle between Mickey and Virgil. Virgil probably took the honours but it was Mickey who forced the corner off him that led to Hammers' 3rd goal.

How good is it seeing Hammers top 4, hope they get UCL football.
Another reason to hate your pack of cretins. So close to relegation only for 6 points from Chelsea to save their arse, now we have league one shitkickers 3rd in the league.

Another reason to hate your pack of cretins. So close to relegation only for 6 points from Chelsea to save their arse, now we have league one shitkickers 3rd in the league.
Hang on you guys are 9th though!

The only objection I have to West Ham as a club really is they have a small but toxic anti semite/racist fanbase.

This is not an one off incident either, they have an extremely distasteful history of singing Holocaust songs at White Hart Lane.

Fans (of any club, including Leeds) found proven or guilty of behaving in such a foul manner should be banned for life from going to football matches. No second chances.

Anybody know why there wasn't a foul called on Sarr by AMN in the build up to our goal?
Not only the foul but he was grabbing his face from what I remember (not that that means much after watching the way some soccer players carry on). Anywhere else on the field and I reckon he’d have stopped the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back