EPL Matchday 11 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to think most neutrals are happy for our current success etc. London Stadium finally feels like a home now as well.

Despite the Hammers not always dominating possession they are good to watch. And there's a feel good factor around the club. Moysie is relaxed, there's a really good camaraderie within the squad, and the fans are buoyant.

Last season they were top 4 and 5 for quite a while but struggled against the other top teams. Beating Liverpool in the league is a significant step forward, as is beating Man City in the EFL Cup.

Would like to think most neutrals are happy for our current success etc. London Stadium finally feels like a home now as well.
watched the Hammers play Palace there in 2019. I've always liked West Ham so it's great to see them doing well. Cluster* to get home from that stadium.

watched the Hammers play Palace there in 2019. I've always liked West Ham so it's great to see them doing well. Clusterfu** to get home from that stadium.
Yeah used to live in Mile End so been to Stratford a fair bit, the tube station plus Westfield is a nightmare to get around to say the least.

Yeah used to live in Mile End so been to Stratford a fair bit, the tube station plus Westfield is a nightmare to get around to say the least.
They close the gate off to the shops there and then herd you around the streets with traffic lights etc. Had never seen anything like that before.

We were staying in East Ham so which was dodgy AF

They close the gate off to the shops there and then herd you around the streets with traffic lights etc. Had never seen anything like that before.

We were staying in East Ham so which was dodgy AF
Yeah I remember walking from the Tube through the Westfield and once you got to the indoor escalators, you could hardly move. Really silly set-up, hopefully they can do a better job developing it over the next decade.

Gosh I do miss a good Nando's though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back