EPL Matchday 11

Remove this Banner Ad

It feels like KDB being injured makes no difference and they'll stay 1st.

I'd imagine if Salah, Hazard, Kane etc got injured all the sides would be noticeably worse off.

I'd imagine if Salah, Hazard, Kane etc got injured all the sides would be noticeably worse off.

Yep it's all too easy. We could be amazing this season with a team that would win 7/10 championships and still be gapped into 2nd.

It’s a real shame what is happening, more people should be up in arms about it. Killing the comp imo

Yep it's all too easy. We could be amazing this season with a team that would win 7/10 championships and still be gapped into 2nd.
I'm starting to think that my comments of being 3rd best because City are getting cricket scores and Chelsea are quality with Hazard being in top form is not a far off statement and not in fact downplaying Liverpool.

I'm starting to think that my comments of being 3rd best because City are getting cricket scores and Chelsea are quality with Hazard being in top form is not a far off statement and not in fact downplaying Liverpool.
Nah you’ll finish above Chelsea for my money. You’ll probably be the first team in history to break 90 points and not win the league

It’s a real shame what is happening, more people should be up in arms about it. Killing the comp imo
The weird thing with PSG and City is they are not very good in the Champions League. If they were both dominating in that and winning in that comp I'd probably be one of the first guys to say that perhaps there should be some type of (or further) restrictions financially.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The weird thing with PSG and City is they are not very good in the Champions League. If they were both dominating in that and winning in that comp I'd probably one of the first guys to say that perhaps there should be some type of (or further) restrictions financially.
There’s got to be otherwise the competition dies. I think it’s scandulous

Going to be extremely difficult to beat City to the league title. We held on for 10 match days. City clear on top now and I dont think they move from that spot for the rest of the season.
Have you only just come to this realisation? You do know they got 100 points last season right?

Anyway I feel for you, there seems nothing that can be done about their obvious flouting of the rules

For those who have played FM City are like one of those cheat tactics that dominate the game and get ridiculous chances & goals nearly every game

Credit where credits due, well done Morata what a cracking game. Think thats 5 in his last 6. Keep putting egg on my face mate.

Just need to work out how to keep his confidence levels up as hes a decent striker when running at 100%
Haha he's going to be a major tease like Torres - Lets you down when you defend him then scores when you've had enough. Would have loved for him to have bagged a hatty at the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back