EPL Matchday 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Fortunately it didn’t affect the result in the end but someone needs to get Atkinson and any other refs with no ****ing idea how to use or interpret VAR technology out of that box. This is a pattern for him now. And why is this component of it not automated to be perpendicular to the pitch? It looks like the VAR ref just sits there freehand drawing lines on the page?

View attachment 773773

That's an actual joke. The red dotted line is on an angle for * sake. Either refs don't know how to use VAR or its straight corrupt.

First thing I said to myself when watching the goals this morning.

A man on the post and that's not a goal.
Thing is it’s quite common nowadays for teams not to have someone at the far post on corners, only front. No idea why. Which as an old school player shits me no end.

Thing is it’s quite common nowadays for teams not to have someone at the far post on corners, only front. No idea why. Which as an old school player shits me no end.
Most players don’t even beat the first man at corners so you don’t really need to cover the near post anyway.

That's an actual joke. The red dotted line is on an angle for fu** sake. Either refs don't know how to use VAR or its straight corrupt.
It’s been a joke for ages. It just moves the same conversation elsewhere and takes five minutes to do so. Let’s just have referees making mistakes like normal. It’s far better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As bad as the injury was, I'm not sure how that was a red for Son. The impact came when Gomes went into Aurier
It was reckless imo.

I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it, but you slide in from behind there is the potential for something to go wrong.

Glad I didn’t get to watch the game. I’ve pretty much mentally checked out for the season already. Got better things to spend my time on than following that shower of s**t.

The whole club needs to take a long hard look at itself in every aspect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back