EPL Matchday 11

Tosun frozen out... scores the winner and in his limited game time has easily looked our best centre forward. If Marco ******* could actually change his formation to a 4-3-3 we could be a better side with Tosun playing a Firmino like role. Yes he is not as good as Firmino but give his ability to hold the ball up and slide through passes for the wingers we would be a much better side. Richarlison likes to play cutting inside and so does Walcott/Bernard. However he has this insistence that we play 4-2-3-1 and the only time he changed that was to have 5 at the back.

What winner? :moustache:

On that logic, the bowler to Phil Hughes is responsible for his death too

That would have to be the most stupid thing I have seen on Big Footy ... & there is a lot of stupid stuff

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
You don’t know the difference between a legal delivery from Sean Abbott and a foul from Son. No surprises there.
The point being this was a regular football foul that was in no way malicious. If he had made contact with the ball it wouldn’t of even been a free kick.

Say he had tugged back an attacker on the half way line and in the process the attacker fell to the ground and dislocated a shoulder. Is that a red card?

Full credit to the broadcasters who stopped the footage before the impact of the injury on replays. AFL broadcasters have a strange habit of replaying such injuries over and again, why do they think people would want to see it?

Full credit to the broadcasters who stopped the footage before the impact of the injury on replays. AFL broadcasters have a strange habit of replaying such injuries over and again, why do they think people would want to see it?

Some people enjoy seeing stuff like that

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
I don’t think Son is that kind of player. Sometimes in the heat of a moment you look for a cheap square up that should have been innocuous. What happened next was an indirect result of what Son did but with dire consequences. This is why it’s important not to let frustrations cloud your judgement.

Blueboys11 if Son has the Red rescinded I will change my avatar to anything you so choose. If anything the suspension could be lengthened.
So for your Avatar change I beleive the Trump ‘wrong’ GIF would be appropriate here

Back