Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Hopefully at least 1 more than Arsenal

Should win at home but you never know, Arsenal might get up for a game against there bigger and better rival
It may be a 0-0, but I expect it to at least be 3-0 to Spurs, your lads are looking switched on. We also look very unlikely to score this century.

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Chelsea vs Leeds was probably English Football's most spiteful and bitter rivalry in the 70s (not just amongst the fans, but esp the players)

This time it's personal (with Fat Frank in charge of Chelskil)

BRING IT ON !!! #MOT #ALAW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lunchlady Doris

Hall of Famer
Apr 3, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Chelsea vs Leeds was probably English Football's most spiteful and bitter rivalry in the 70s (not just amongst the fans, but esp the players)

This time it's personal (with Fat Frank in charge of Chelskil)

BRING IT ON !!! #MOT #ALAW
I think we need to get the opinions of other clubs' supporters about Leeds' rivalry with Chelsea before we get too excited.

Thoughts?

Pykie

Cancelled
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I'd have thought United was your biggest rivalry. Not someone from 40 years ago who you've barely had much to do with since.
They are.

We have a few.

Also, we've played Chelsea consistently since the 70's. Just not the last 15 years. If anything the height of it was the mid to late 80's in the terraces it really just kicked off in 1970.

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
They are.

We have a few.

Also, we've played Chelsea consistently since the 70's. Just not the last 15 years. If anything the height of it was the mid to late 80's in the terraces it really just kicked off in 1970.
I hate Chelsea mainly these days mainly due to that crook Ken Bates who almost drove our club out of existence.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
They are.

We have a few.

What happened to the Leeds-Brighton rivalry?

Remove this Banner Ad