Pykie

Cancelled
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I’m learning that everything triggers Leeds fans somehow ;)

Lol. Our dislike for anyone seems to trigger everyone else on here. I think most Leeds fans feed on this sort of stuff.

The airy fairy, slap everyone on the back, BF association football board isn't really a good representation of the general English football supporter bases.

Lampard is a whinging cry baby. Leeds fans hate him. It's cool if some Australian football fans think it's funny and take the piss out of us. We hate Chelsea also. So it's a collision of two loves for us.

I wouldn't expect the average Australian PL supporter to really understand it given 99% of them support the "big" 5 clubs and all of this dates back to his time managing in the Championship (which most never watch) and the average Chelsea fan in Australia probably started supporting them when we were in the Championship or even L1.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
Lol. Our dislike for anyone seems to trigger everyone else on here. I think most Leeds fans feed on this sort of stuff.

The airy fairy, slap everyone on the back, BF association football board isn't really a good representation of the general English football supporter bases.

Lampard is a whinging cry baby. Leeds fans hate him. It's cool if some Australian football fans think it's funny and take the piss out of us. We hate Chelsea also. So it's a collision of two loves for us.

I wouldn't expect the average Australian PL supporter to really understand it given 99% of them support the "big" 5 clubs and all of this dates back to his time managing in the Championship (which most never watch) and the average Chelsea fan in Australia probably started supporting them when we were in the Championship or even L1.
I guess we just find it funny because you're an Aussie too and are generating false aggression to a bloke because you feel like you're meant to when Chelsea fans don't really give a sh*t about you.

Pykie

Cancelled
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I guess we just find it funny because you're an Aussie too and are generating false aggression to a bloke because you feel like you're meant to when Chelsea fans don't really give a sh*t about you.
False aggression, because we are meant to?

Way to miss the whole point on the Lampard thing.

Like I said, you don't really get it, which is cool.

Last edited:

Bostonian

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Leeds fans have to pretend they are well ard and in your ed to fit in with English knuckle draggers that support them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lunchlady Doris

Hall of Famer
Apr 3, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Lampard publicly called out Bielsa’s spying and then knocked them out of the play-offs, so of course they hate him. He made them look like mugs.
I ascribe the playoff defeat to Derby, not Lampard. Look where they are now.

I'm fairly ambivalent to fat frank, though he did whine about the spying crap a fair bit.

Who cares what chelsea fans think?

hawkman

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Almost sad how far Arsenal have fallen. Derby week and the only arguments on here are from Leeds supporters who think they are rivals with everyone despite not being in the league for 15 years

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Almost sad how far Arsenal have fallen. Derby week and the only arguments on here are from Leeds supporters who think they are rivals with everyone despite not being in the league for 15 years
They’re experiencing a fall much like we did when SAF left. Moyes had us in shambles and since then, we’ve been up and down with a couple of trophies but no where near competing or a solid top 4 team.

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Alisson added to our outs.

Alisson
Van Dijk
Gomez
Alexander-Arnold
Thiago
Keita
Milner
Shaqiri
Oxlade Chamberlain

All wont play against Wolves. That's one forward and a LB from a full team that could probably beat Wolves.

Memphis

Premiership Player
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, Boston Celtics
Alisson added to our outs.

Alisson
Van Dijk
Gomez
Alexander-Arnold
Thiago
Keita
Milner
Shaqiri
Oxlade Chamberlain

All wont play against Wolves. That's one forward and a LB from a full team that could probably beat Wolves.
Still panicking I see.

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
At how many years do you lose a rivalry ?

Remove this Banner Ad