EPL Matchday 11

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
What happened to the Leeds-Brighton rivalry?

Fake too.

You need to submit a formal application to the Australian BF community to properly qualify an English football rivalry.

Aren't Leeds basically rivals with everyone?
1606799377179.png

1606799428305.png

1606799541550.png

1606799607185.png

1606799698303.png

1606799762736.png

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I’m learning that everything triggers Leeds fans somehow ;)

Lol. Our dislike for anyone seems to trigger everyone else on here. I think most Leeds fans feed on this sort of stuff.

The airy fairy, slap everyone on the back, BF association football board isn't really a good representation of the general English football supporter bases.

Lampard is a whinging cry baby. Leeds fans hate him. It's cool if some Australian football fans think it's funny and take the piss out of us. We hate Chelsea also. So it's a collision of two loves for us.

I wouldn't expect the average Australian PL supporter to really understand it given 99% of them support the "big" 5 clubs and all of this dates back to his time managing in the Championship (which most never watch) and the average Chelsea fan in Australia probably started supporting them when we were in the Championship or even L1.

Lol. Our dislike for anyone seems to trigger everyone else on here. I think most Leeds fans feed on this sort of stuff.

The airy fairy, slap everyone on the back, BF association football board isn't really a good representation of the general English football supporter bases.

Lampard is a whinging cry baby. Leeds fans hate him. It's cool if some Australian football fans think it's funny and take the piss out of us. We hate Chelsea also. So it's a collision of two loves for us.

I wouldn't expect the average Australian PL supporter to really understand it given 99% of them support the "big" 5 clubs and all of this dates back to his time managing in the Championship (which most never watch) and the average Chelsea fan in Australia probably started supporting them when we were in the Championship or even L1.

I guess we just find it funny because you're an Aussie too and are generating false aggression to a bloke because you feel like you're meant to when Chelsea fans don't really give a s**t about you.

Pykie

Cancelled
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I guess we just find it funny because you're an Aussie too and are generating false aggression to a bloke because you feel like you're meant to when Chelsea fans don't really give a sh*t about you.

False aggression, because we are meant to?

Way to miss the whole point on the Lampard thing.

Like I said, you don't really get it, which is cool.

Last edited:

Pykie

Cancelled
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Rent free mate.

These dudes need to lighten up. Very tightly strung.

Nah.

We just want to beat him/them.

Any open suggestion of that seems to trigger just about everyone on this board it seems.

Lighten up, it's a competitive game.

Apr 3, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Lampard publicly called out Bielsa’s spying and then knocked them out of the play-offs, so of course they hate him. He made them look like mugs.

I ascribe the playoff defeat to Derby, not Lampard. Look where they are now.

I'm fairly ambivalent to fat frank, though he did whine about the spying crap a fair bit.

I guess we just find it funny because you're an Aussie too and are generating false aggression to a bloke because you feel like you're meant to when Chelsea fans don't really give a sh*t about you.

Who cares what chelsea fans think?

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Almost sad how far Arsenal have fallen. Derby week and the only arguments on here are from Leeds supporters who think they are rivals with everyone despite not being in the league for 15 years

They’re experiencing a fall much like we did when SAF left. Moyes had us in shambles and since then, we’ve been up and down with a couple of trophies but no where near competing or a solid top 4 team.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Alisson added to our outs.

Alisson
Van Dijk
Gomez
Alexander-Arnold
Thiago
Keita
Milner
Shaqiri
Oxlade Chamberlain

All wont play against Wolves. That's one forward and a LB from a full team that could probably beat Wolves.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Alisson added to our outs.

Alisson
Van Dijk
Gomez
Alexander-Arnold
Thiago
Keita
Milner
Shaqiri
Oxlade Chamberlain

All wont play against Wolves. That's one forward and a LB from a full team that could probably beat Wolves.
Still panicking I see.

Back