EPL Matchday 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys we’re all 17,000 kms away and most of us have probably never lived there so who gives a sh*t about rivalry?! Something I don’t get from Australian fans, I get derbies.

And some of us have and do get it mate.

Besides, a good old-fashioned rivalry spices up the occasion. Most Spurs and Gooner fans, as an example look at the fixture for the two NLD's before we give a toss about any of the other games.

Try telling a Rangers or Celtic fan that rivalries don't matter.

Besides, a good old-fashioned rivalry spices up the occasion. Most Spurs and Gooner fans, as an example look at the fixture for the two NLD's before we give a toss about any of the other games.

Try telling a Rangers or Celtic fan that rivalries don't matter.
An Aussie Rangers/Celtic fan who’s never set foot in Scotland?

Haven't bothered recently though

There are actually a few Spurs fans on here that have lived over there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matchday thread back to having a go at Leeds fans again. Must have had a good result on the weekend.

Matchday thread back to having a go at Leeds fans again. Must have had a good result on the weekend.

Think it actually started with Leeds fans having a go at Chelsea.

Guys we’re all 17,000 kms away and most of us have probably never lived there so who gives a sh*t about rivalry?! Something I don’t get from Australian fans, I get derbies.

I felt the rivalry with Man United much more when I lived in Australia than I do now.

I felt the rivalry with Man United much more when I lived in Australia than I do now.

Definitely seems like a lot of foreigners over-egg the rivalry from afar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back