EPL Matchday 12 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Leeds were the better side, decent performance given their outs. 2 of the jammiest goals ever seen and Spurs also almost got another with another deflection.

Leeds were the better side, decent performance given their outs. 2 of the jammiest goals ever seen and Spurs also almost got another with another deflection.

The better side for 45 minutes definitely but nobody watching that second half could say the same. Given Spurs hit the woodwork a couple more times it could’ve been worse.

Bad weekend all round for Leeds given the results elsewhere. The injuries are starting to get almost comical. The longer this persists the more worried I get about not being able to drag ourselves out of a relegation battle

The better side for 45 minutes definitely but nobody watching that second half could say the same. Given Spurs hit the woodwork a couple more times it could’ve been worse.

Bad weekend all round for Leeds given the results elsewhere. The injuries are starting to get almost comical. The longer this persists the more worried I get about not being able to drag ourselves out of a relegation battle

The only genuine shot that hit the post was Kane’s and that was saved well by Meslier.

The rest were crosses that deflected and hit the post, hardly clear cut chances.

Even the second was a deflection that hit the post...

Leeds controlled most of the game.

Jamiest performance I’ve ever seen with deflections since Villa vs Liverpool.

Yeah he scored a goal from a header which should have been dealt with better by the defence and he set up the goal by 9/10 times, he was making poor, rash challenges or mishitting simple passes or getting caught on it.

At the end of the day, people count goals and assists and elevate players to better performances than maybe they are. I guarantee it’s being reviewed in the video analysis midweek. I’d be happy if arsenal players were poor but scored and we win. Players can still have bad games and score.
Must have been watching a different game then. Fair enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how you are losing to the champions and one of the best teams in world football and it's all Rafa's fault.

No bro, it's just you're Everton and they are Man City.
23% possession. Only team to have lower than that was a 10 man arsenal. Palace, Norwich, Brighton etc all had more possession

But your team is sh*t. Rafa didnt buy all the spuds you have. Haha.

Is it just me or does Rafa always turn up when clubs are being tight.

Signs for us in 2004/05 - club still owned by Moore family then who simply cannot compete with oil money at Chelsea. Wins us the CL and FA Cup, hit and miss with transfers.

We get new yank owners in in, Rafa must be thinking he's hit the jackpot. Nek minnut GFC hits and yanks are unable to source credit to fund spending at the club, subsequently run it into the ground by refusing to sell until they get a decent offer. Joins Newcastle under peak Mike Ashley tightness. Joins Everton just as they are tightening the belt after 5 years of significant spending under Moshiri.

Rafa's never had a massive chequebook to play with.

Is it just me or does Rafa always turn up when clubs are being tight.

Signs for us in 2004/05 - club still owned by Moore family then who simply cannot compete with oil money at Chelsea. Wins us the CL and FA Cup, hit and miss with transfers.

We get new yank owners in in, Rafa must be thinking he's hit the jackpot. Nek minnut GFC hits and yanks are unable to source credit to fund spending at the club, subsequently run it into the ground by refusing to sell until they get a decent offer. Joins Newcastle under peak Mike Ashley tightness. Joins Everton just as they are tightening the belt after 5 years of significant spending under Moshiri.

Rafa's never had a massive chequebook to play with.

He managed Inter, Chelsea, Napoli and Real Madrid between Liverpool and Newcastle.

You skipped like 6-7 years lol.

The frustrating thing was that Spurs were there for the taking and we weren’t good enough in the end. I dare say if Raphinha plays we probably get something out of it.

Quite probably. It was very much a game of two halves. Leeds were excellent early, Spurs much better after the break.

That kid you had playing up front has something about him. You'd want to lock him down to an extended deal so that you have leverage when others come calling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back